• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Hey, I'm looking for a Metal Surge theme deck code if anyone has one that he doesn't need.
    Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I needed it to counter the overpowered XY Basic Blue theme deck but I hear it's getting nerfed soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I'm new to forum and TCGO as a whole and I don't normally ask for free code but can I please have a code or two

Years
  • Hello everyone. I have mostly stopped TCG collecting because I'm using my money to buy Pokemon merchandise instead. Anyway, I have quite a few code cards from my TCG collecting days. Here's what I have:

-4 Theme Decks (2 of them are from 3 or 4 years ago
    -4 Furious Fists Booster Packs
    -1 XY Booster Pack
    -1 Legendary Treasure Booster Pack
    -3 Ancient Origins Booster Packs
    -3 Next Destinies Booster Packs

Whoever PMs me first will receive all of these codes. Please do not make an account just to receive these codes. I will know.

Sorry, all gone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Hi im building up my PTCGO cards any codes would be very helpful xD pull list will be provided, thanks =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hello, just found the online trading card game and decided to give it a try, and stumbled across this thread while hunting for codes to help build my deck! Figured I would ask if anyone has a code or two they could spare for me, would be much appreciated.

Years
  • I have five three codes left to give away :) I won''t post them publicly because when I have done previously, people take them without notifying everyone else so just ask and I'll PM you one :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    Hi guys :)
    Im quite new at this game and i need some help to build my deck.
    Could someone give me a code? No problem if not but i would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance
    Roorsie :)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I have five three codes left to give away :) I won''t post them publicly because when I have done previously, people take them without notifying everyone else so just ask and I'll PM you one :)

Could I get one too? lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    Hey guys, sup?
    I?m new to the game and cant afford buying codes =( Does anyone have spares?

Years
  • Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! :)

I'm a new player in Pokemon TCGO and I want to ask you that can someone give me one code or a few codes? It will be very helpful in my journey. Thanks!

Chuuch

Drifting Drifloon
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hello, you delightful little pokécommunity!

Everyone at the company I worked for was suddenly laid off this week, so I'm out of work. Naturally, that's a bummer! My wife's chronic illness prevents her from working, so she's feeling pretty extra bummed about not being able to help. Since we've been playing TCGO to relax (when I'm not looking for work), I thought it would be nice to see if I could get her a code as a little surprise to perk her up, since we can't currently budget anything fun for ourselves until the ol' income faucet is back on. If anyone has a spare code kicking around to PM my way for her, I'd certainly be very grateful! <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    Not sure if this is okay to post, but I giveaway codes daily on my channel and a box a week. If that's okay to post to, here! https://www.youtube.com/deriumspokemon

The code videos are published each day at 8:30pm EST. Here is an example, just note the codes in this video are already taken. Oh, each video gives away a league promo code too.

Years
  • Hello!

I have four codes for you this time around. PM me to get them! c:

Includes:
    -2 BREAKthrough codes
    -1 Ancient Origins code
    -1 Primal Clash code

Sorry, claimed!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back