• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen CODE PROB!!! please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    please help me!!!right i can get loads of codes for fire n leaf and they are all real, but they never work on my VBA please help if there is something i am doing wrong:-

I type in the (m) code then press OK,
    I type in the code i want and press Ok,
    I start playing nothing happens,
    I reset the game with the codes still on,

ZILCH!!! NUFFIN!!!

PLEASE HELP BEFORE I XPLODE

tHANKYOU

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    I don't know too much about codes and I know nothing about a VBA however, what are the codes for? Gameshark, Code Breaker, Action Replay?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Its is not the codes in the sticky i use them but they don't work on my VBA even the the code generator does'nt help me oh and they are alll different types of thanks
    ps i made my trainer card myself(applause!)
    insert word below
    And toothache i am not asking for codes you ________________ I am asking about the codes and...

WHY THEY DON'T WORK!!! :dead:

Last edited:

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    can anyone get codes for vba 1.3 and i tried the others on the sticky they don't work if you can explain how they work and what to do plz thanks

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    You see the codes are real but they don't seem to work on VBA, but i put in a real code and i got a bad egg which i had to look at its summary and screw up the game for a while then i closed VBA andwent back on and it woz fine. so could some one makea VBA features guide or something please thanks

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Use the sticky for ALL code related posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back