• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    HellishHades said:
    skds1433:

Codes do not work for a reason. Whether it be your device is defective, the code is entered improperly, et cetera. Action Replays don't just stop working on their own.
    Maybe you're right, but but what's the point, cheating only cut the joy in half, because you're still going to beat the game, and get bored of it, that's what I did. Why not just play it right, and get as much fun as you can, out of it? You shouldn't have spent your $36.00, and you should've gave it to charity, they need it for food, and they'll be alot happier with food, then you will with your game.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    Maybe you're right, but but what's the point, cheating only cut the joy in half, because you're still going to beat the game, and get bored of it, that's what I did. Why not just play it right, and get as much fun as you can, out of it? You shouldn't have spent your $36.00, and you should've gave it to charity, they need it for food, and they'll be alot happier with food, then you will with your game.

That may be very well true, but this thread is for helping those with cheating devices, not for changing the world (no matter how valid your point is).

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    HellishHades said:
    That may be very well true, but this thread is for helping those with cheating devices, not for changing the world (no matter how valid your point is).
    I am helping with cheating, I'm helping with stop cheating, well any ways I stop posting to change the world, I don't want to get anyone mad, happiness is to vauble. I'll start a new thread on "Why Not to Cheat". If you dodn't mind, when I get the thread up, then I'll post a link to it, Thank You for your time.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    OK...... dat waz weird. Thanz Hellish Hades. I'm gonna copy each and every 1 of 'em, and dats why i waz hopin da codejunkies codes will work. I never no when i'll want a certain 'mon, so i'll just copy 'em all.

Years
    Hi guys... I'm newbie in this forum and I'm not speaking perfect english because I'm Italian. I need a info regarding Game Shark SP. I take the code for GSSP but when i start game the game froze! The code is for caucht any pokemon.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    TraXtorM said:
    Hi guys... I'm newbie in this forum and I'm not speaking perfect english because I'm Italian. I need a info regarding Game Shark SP. I take the code for GSSP but when i start game the game froze! The code is for caucht any pokemon.
    You didn't type it right. Use this for your code:

Master Code for Ruby:
    0000B138000A ----2nd
    1003A82A0007 ----Enter 1st

Master Code for Sapphire:
    000056D0000A ----2nd
    1003A82A0007 ----Enter 1st

NATIONAL DEX CODES: (There ARE different Master Codes for this!)

[M] Master Code (Ruby)
    00002101000A ----2nd
    100004280007 ----Enter 1st

[M] Master Code (Sapphire)
    0000B138000A ----2nd
    100004280007 ----Enter 1st

Do that or else the codes will not work!

Years
    Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes

EDIT: something minor, but you can always add a little bit more to your post... ^_^; Blah... whatever.
    ~Frostweaver

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Skds: Trax asked about codes regarding 'Catching Any Wild Pokemon' and you (Skds) gave him codes for a National Dex.

Trax: I don't know why the codes don't work but make sure you enterd them correctly or the switch is on the right side (I don't own a GSSP so I'm not sure if GSSP have those siwtches). I suggest you check Gameshark.com for a list of codes for Catching Any Pokemon. I don't like using codes that the makers of a cheating device give you as most of the time they don't really seem to work. If GS.com doesn't do you any good, either search around the first 23 pages of this thread for a list of GSSP codes (and don't confuse AR codes with GSSP...there are a lot of those AR codes around here with the GSSP) or go onto GameFaqs.com and check the bottom of the FAQs section for Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire (both have same guides) and there will be 2 guides for codes near the botton of the page.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Skds: Trax asked about codes regarding 'Catching Any Wild Pokemon' and you (Skds) gave him codes for a National Dex.
    I gave him codes to catch any pokemon. You use the code the national dex code as the master code if you want to to catch the first 251 pokemon that aren't in Ruby or Sapphire.

Trax:
    CHECK YOUR MAIL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    NOT_A_MONKEY said:
    Hey everybody. I have every code for ruby on gameshark SP but the shiny code. If anyone will tell me the shiny code I will tell you any code from my lists. Thanks

Do you have the walkthrough walls or steal trainer's pokemon GS SP code.
    If you do have them give them to me and in return i'll give you the shiny pokemon GS SP code.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2004
    Mew9 said:
    I can make 1 in like 2 seconds, but 1st u need to answer a couple questions. Do u hav Ruby or Sapp? Wat cheating device do u hav? Wat is ur trainer name? Wat PC box and slot do u want it in? Do u want any moves in normally can't learn? Do u want it 2 hav the Pokerus? And wat do u want its hidden power 2 be?

Sorry I didnt get a chance to check this again until now. I want it to have the bonus so whatever trainer code you wanna throw in is great and pokerus would be good.

Female

Box 13 slot 7

Blizzard and Ice beam for moves.

I have gameshark SP

Sapphire and whatever hidden power squirtles normally come with is great and if you have to pick one just gimme tough skin.

ANd if you have to pick a name go with Jewel. Thanks a lot and my aim name is SpiritoftheElven if you wanna chat sometime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For TM 01-32:
    4C8DB8CE 6D013B2A
    AD86124F 2823D8DA

For TM 33-50 and all HMs:
    4527FEBC 861F2C3C
    AD86124F 2823D8DA

Fast Egg Hatch:
    9E17B966 367DE205

I can't find the Run Away from Trainer Battle codes.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Ehh... does anyone have any sp codes?

P.S.
    I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    There is shiny pokemon gs sp codes, the only problem is they are long and if you don't belive me i have a site to get them. If you want me to prove it GS SP users out there who want shiny pokemon ask me and i'll give you the codes and when they work tell everybody how wrong they were that a shiny pokemon gs sp code will never come out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back