• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2004
Ok I'm confused. Can these codes work on a real GSA And a real game and gameboy advance?? I got no problem getting the codes fromt he calucator to work but i want to know is there anyway to get the gsa codes to work on a real gsa and game?? I'm getting a gbasp and pokemon sapphire for christmas. If i pick up a gsa will i be able to use the codes from the calculator?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yes, just be sure you choose the output as GSA. Otherwise it won?t, and you can make a codesave so you can download the codes from your computer strait to your Gameshark, which is much quicker.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
why don't we all just go look at some sites and then everybody comes back with some codes 'cause everyone keeps saying i need this i need that, this way will actually get some codes. by the way can someone pm me and tell me how to make a quote box thing

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2004
Kairi said:
Yes, just be sure you choose the output as GSA. Otherwise it won?t, and you can make a codesave so you can download the codes from your computer strait to your Gameshark, which is much quicker.

O Ok thanks kairi. And for the people looking for codes go here. http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/32745.html I can't link directly to the faq but go to that page. The gameshark codes faq are the last 2 on that page. It haves every single gameshark code for r/s i think.

And not to get off subject but i see you like kairi from kingdom hearts. I loved kingdom hearts!! Kairi better have a bigger part in kh2. Although in the kh2 trailer kairi is no where to be seen (Unless thats her in the very beggining with the bag) And neither is riku(unless he is one of the unknowns with the hood) But mickey looked really cool with that black hood of his. And i'm 16 saying that. lol!

Last edited:

Firequill

Digital Artist
Years
Those are actually action replay codes... says so at the top, ive tryed them. At first i thought they were gameshark codes but later discovered (to my dissapointment... after all, i had the choice between AR and GS!) they were AR codes! waah!

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2004
Firequill said:
Those are actually action replay codes... says so at the top, ive tryed them. At first i thought they were gameshark codes but later discovered (to my dissapointment... after all, i had the choice between AR and GS!) they were AR codes! waah!

You sure?? I don't have the real game or a real gameshark to try it out but i've used alot of them codes on the emulator using the gameshark feature. Are you using the right master codes?? Maybe u just have a old gameshark or something.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2003
Could someone please post the code for getting a shiny charizard with a AR for saphirre I cant seem to find one that works. Or if you could post the overall shiny code if there is one.

Firequill

Digital Artist
Years
celebi2k2 said:
You sure?? I don't have the real game or a real gameshark to try it out but i've used alot of them codes on the emulator using the gameshark feature. Are you using the right master codes?? Maybe u just have a old gameshark or something.

Im sure. I have GS SP and the codes need to be 12 digits long.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
i've looked at every single google page and not one had codes sooooooooooo why don't us gs sp users just download the cheats theres a reason it came with a cable ( duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh) the problem is i couldnt find that ethere :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whats a calculater please anser that

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2004
Firequill said:
Im sure. I have GS SP and the codes need to be 12 digits long.
O u got a SP my bad! Did it come with a cable?? It should have. If it did just download the codes from the calculator.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
you all have version3 two is better less work... anywho twelve didgits lets see....

sapphire:http://www.gameshark.com/gameboyadvance/objects/549917_129.html
ruby:http://www.gameshark.com/gameboyadvance/objects/549915_129.html

version two codes(16 digits):
ruby:http://www.totalcheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonrubycodes.htm
sapphire:http://www.totalcheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonsapphire.htm

whatever you do on the v-2 codes,do not use the codes for new pokemon,old pokemon only(it messes your game up)

man...am I GOOD OR WHAT!!!!!!

Last edited:

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
thank you for the links but i an looking for how to get pokemon with gs sp

please try to get my order but if you can't you don't have to

thanks again :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
latios tamer said:
thank you for the links but i an looking for how to get pokemon with gs sp

please try to get my order but if you can't you don't have to

thanks again :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:
ok,im going to find wild POKEMON modifing codes!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
modifying codes are codes that let you pick the pokemon you want on the rout like say you want an eevee on rout 123 typ in the code and prest you have an eevee on that rout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back