• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 15, 2005
I found that HollieTree you when you double posted that those codes work so I thank and I think those that need Gameshark codes for R/S should aslo be thanking you.
Even though you double posted which in this circumstance is understandable as the one post would have been to large.

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Why when I use a code the screen goes white?

Why when I use a code the screen goes white?After it says"Starting Game"It just goes white!PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P.!

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2004
I really need the national dex code because if you have that you are able to trade mew from emerald (j) to R/S (US or E) then to FR/LG (US or E). Once on the US or E version you are able to put it on colosseum.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Chances are...

1. Incorrect Code
2. Out-of-Date AR
3. Fake Code
4. Batteries are too weak
5. Ummmm...bad luck?

Blackfire

Black Charizard Master
Years
Link the Hero of Time said:
Acually after u beat the Elite 4 you get the National Dex.
knew that already as familiar with ruby/sapphire, was asking because I would like to go through the game with some of the kanto/johto pokes you can't get in emerald normally as well as evolve all of them while playing the game too from the start, instead of waiting till the end ^^;;;

reason why I'm asking is because I don't know how to creat codes save using the pokemon maker for getting pokes in the game ^^;; so I can't go and work on creating my own national dex code as don't know how to go about doing it ^^;;

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
j_spiro1 said:
Well have some soon maybe for the pokemon modifiers
Well,Pokemon modifiers are here!There's only one catch-there's 3 digits you have to keep changing-
just like r/s:
83007???0XXX
???=the digits you have to keep changing.for example,in r/s it was D22.for fr/lg it was CEE.I think the first letter would be:B Yall keep entering it until you get it right!

XXX=as always,you put the pokemon digits here
example code:
DEOXYS
83007???019A

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
AR Codes: Secret ID and Berries....

Hello it`s me again....

Well I been looking for a secret ID code that actually works on my RUBY, becuse I tried every code I could find in the web and still can`t know my secret ID.

And the berries that I still waiting for them, or maybe just some one tell me how to make codes so I could even help with the faqs. And thanks to AdamHays for the berry codes, but those berries are not the ones that I was looking for, but thanks.

P.S: the codes that I`m looking for are for action replay and with the "MASTER CODE" code.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm going to merge this with the Codes Thread, since it's about AR, and that's not directly linked to RSE. The exits are here, here and here. We will be expecting some turbulence during our merge, but... ah whatever XD

*Marges*... er, too much Simpsons. *merges*

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
That makes no sense! Can you please elaborate or explain it more clearly please!

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
Years
Is there any code crakers here? I wonder why pokemon modifier code does not come out up untill now? :confused: If you have one, please post it here!

THanks!

Rave :cross-eye

Renegade

I tried the Walk Through Walls code on my VBA,but it doesn't work.And,it's not in the GameSharkSP style either.That code can use replacing =p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back