• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Don't know who closed this, but it is now re-open for your requests.Please check post #1 before making your request though!
    ~RE-OPENED~

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Ah, but theres a code not in that FAQ. It mentions a "Move Tutor" code, but there is none. It's just the "In-Battle Ability" codes. If anyone can find a Move Tutor code that allows you to take your Pokemon to see a move tutor (relearner) and teach it any move 9one move at a time) like how it was in r/s, please post it, or help find it. thanks!

xaltedcatalyst

Xalted Catalyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Any One Know These Codes

I was wondering if anyone have Gameshark SP or Action Replay codes for the following

Nature Modifier

Shiny Modifier (Like the one they have for Pokemon Gold and Silver....not following steps but just a code)

Rukairo

An expert spriter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2005
    Are these for the english version of pokemon Emerald? Are these for the Action Replay. I hope it is.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Pokemon Emerald (U)

Max Hp 02024544:03E7
    Inf Hp 02024542:03E7
    Max Attack 02024546:03E7
    Max Defence 0202408E:03E7
    Max SP Defence 0202454E:03E7
    Max SP Attack 0202454C:03E7

if there are any probs just let me know pm me or something

Status