• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    I don't know if this is asked before but does anyone have any codes for the battlepoints

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    sasja said:
    I don't know if this is asked before but does anyone have any codes for the battlepoints

for GSSP, you can find it at supercheats.com under gameshark emerald codes. or go straight to gameshark.com.

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    I'm in the same boat as "alone". I have the Action Replay Max Duo (for GBA/DS) and I'm looking for codes to encounter shiny Pokemon in Leaf Green. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*EDIT*
    Found this last night:

(M) Pokemon LeafGreen
    ---------------------
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

If doesn't work try

72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    5F28AF6F BC7DB628

Patch #1 and #2
    ---------------------
    A74320F4 175B5B22
    18452A7D DDE55BCC
    7FE56658 F483AC73
    F8B8373C BAB2B56F

Patch #3 and #4
    ---------------------
    198DF179 5413C867
    18452A7D DDE55BCC
    D5AFFB37 6855972C
    F8B8373C BAB2B56F

Pick a patch set. Patch #1 & 2 worked for me! :cheeky:

Last edited:

dragon_master C

Years
    oh darn! i need an action replay! i only have a gssp. how much do they usually cost? oh and by the way, i love you're avatar wingnut. i love felicia. you think you could get me a talbain (wolf guy) animation for an avatar?

dragon_master C

Years
    Simon said:
    Sorry, my area of knowledge is in AR, not GSA/GSSP.

You can try using the PokemonMakerV4 though. It generates Pokemon codes for cheat devices. Just fill in the infromation on what Pokemon you want, what moves it'll have, and so on.

https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.hta
    https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html

The first link is the downloadable version. The second link is the online version. If you're going to download it, you might have to use IE since FireFox and Opera have trouble reading the file. And your anti-virus might stop the download since some don't like ".hta" files.

hey, i used the code for gssp and now i can't go to any of my poke boxes! how do i get into them? it just turns black as soon as i go to open cj's pc.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    dragon_master C said:
    hey, i used the code for gssp and now i can't go to any of my poke boxes! how do i get into them? it just turns black as soon as i go to open cj's pc.
    Why don't you try the Action Replay Version 3 or higher?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2006
    Would Someone Be Kind Enough To Give Me The Gameshark Code That Makes You Adjust Wild Pkmn's Nature??

E.g. If I Put This Code: *Insert The Code* All Wild Pkmn Will Have A ''JOLLY'' Nature

T H A N K - Y O U ! ! !

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Does anyone know a code to make Mirage Island appear? 'Cause I've never seen Mirage Island before so I wanna know a code to get there easily.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    Emerald Code Help

Is there an "Able to move while talking" code for Emerald like there was for Fire R Leaf G?

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Clock

Is there any Action Replay V3 codes that will allow you to reset the clock for Ruby and Sapphire (I want ones for both games).

dragon_master C

Years
    PikaRoks444 said:
    Why don't you try the Action Replay Version 3 or higher?

cause i only have a GSSP. and i used the codes for my fire red, and it worked perfectly. i've got lot of cool poke's. i've even got a shiny vaporeon with volt tackle and other electric moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back