• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    does anyone know how to get the game to stop freezing wen i put in a code it will say eve... then it frezes after i catch them......or maybe im just a fool

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Help me please!!!

Well, does anybody knows the master codes for the pokemon calculator?? fos GSSP OR AR, please I was looking on the web, but I cannot find anything.

(the pokemon calculator is from this page: https://rs-codes.nm.ru/ I know that the link is broken, but still, I need those masters codes)

PLEASE!!!!!! :disappoin

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    for general AR / GSA codes, goto www.codejunkies.com or www.gameshark.com . They have master codes for R/S as well as pokemon codes. Once you have the master code in the device, just use the cheat calc to create your own pkmn codes. If you choose to use the pkmn codes on the websites above, be advised that they are regestered to AAAAAAAA #00000 or something similar and appear in box 1 slot 1 at level 5 or so. I'll post more when I get the time, hope this helps.

The Clock bug can be fixed with the disk that comes with a preorder for Pokemon Colosseum. (not to mention a free Jarachi although you could hack a better one just as easily)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    The GS should use the same code format as the ARGBX. Thus, you can use codes from codejunkies.com . I got my Action Replay by upgrading my Gameshark with the PC software, so I assume that it would work the other way...maybe. If the code format is 88888888 88888888 then it should work.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
    demonstrife really needs help

uh, i, uh, like really need some Action Replay codes for ALL the LEGENDARYS. I've got Sapphire. that, and how about codes for the Dragon types and Steel types. oh, yeah... igot jirachi, groudon, latios& deoxys, but they are'nt on my pokedex... why? and is there a code for a complete pokedex? AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... WHAT DOES THE DESIGNER GIVE YOU IF YOU COMPLETE YOUR POKEDEX?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    hi kairi

I am a new member to this site, and I have a question. You know that link for the program for the rom thing? Well, the link is in a different language. can you help me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back