• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
  • When is somebody going to come up with a shiny code? I have been waiting for a long long time :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Just use the Calculator I posted in the previous page. Not that hard to use if you have an intelligence of a 7th grader.

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    ok im 2 lazy to look threw all 13 pages to see if ne1 posted this already but if some1 did can u tell me wut page its on ok heres my question when i put code for gameshark or codebreaker to modify wild pokemon and when i remove code the pokemon i wanted to modify the pokemon still stays there anyway is there a way to make all the wild pokemon back 2 normal after u u the code. and i believe i have seen a shiny pokemon cheat if i find it ill post it

(ok then I'll just close the other thread you started regarding the same question ^_^; Hope that's okay with you?)
    ~Frosty

I don't have an actual gameboy myself to play RS, so I'm sorry that I can't help you with this question...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2004
    runeknightx said:
    ...when i put code for gameshark or codebreaker to modify wild pokemon and when i remove code the pokemon i wanted to modify the pokemon still stays there anyway is there a way to make all the wild pokemon back 2 normal after u u the code...

You should be able to play the game normally after you catch whatever it is that you caught. If not... your game is probably screwed up. Just make sure the code is off or you don't have the cheat device in anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2004
    For all the people who use GSSP: I think that it's possible to use Codebreaker codes to get what you want. The "Catch Any Pokemon" code not only uses the Codebreaker master codes, but the format for the code is also in Codebreaker format. I downloaded the R/S Cheat Calculator (the newest version can be found here: https://home.pi.be/~simsons/rs_calc_en_12_setup.zip) and was trying codes generated for Codebreaker on the GSSP, but haven't had any luck. Maybe there's another master code that I have to use, maybe I'm not entering the codes in right, but I think it's definately something worth looking in to. Maybe other people who have GSSP can try it out and see if it works. If I figure anything out, I'll be sure to post it here.

*Edit* I got a code to work for GSSP using Codebreaker format. I used the code 82025BCC 00A8 to get a liechi berry in slot one of my PC. I generated this from the R/S Calculator, using Codebreaker format, and even double checked it on the Codebreaker website. The only problem is... I only got it to work once. I was excited that I got it to work, so I tried resetting and changing the code to a master ball... with no luck. Tried a couple more times with the master ball and a few more times with the liechi berry and haven't gotten it to work since. Now I may never get another liechi berry... :dead: Stupid mirage island...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    runeknightx said:
    ok im 2 lazy to look threw all 13 pages to see if ne1 posted this already but if some1 did can u tell me wut page its on ok heres my question when i put code for gameshark or codebreaker to modify wild pokemon and when i remove code the pokemon i wanted to modify the pokemon still stays there anyway is there a way to make all the wild pokemon back 2 normal after u u the code.

You're suppose to catch what you need, turn the codes off, and save your game with the codes off. Then turn the game off/on again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I was using some 'Have All Badges' codes and I think it messed up my game. When I press start to bring up the menu, I can't choose the optiion 'Pokemon' anymore so I can't look at my pokemon in my team. My team exists but I just can't look at it using the menu. I can still deposit them and stuff. Anyone know a away to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind. I fixed it. I entered one of the digits for the code incorrectly so I guess it still gave me the badges but messed around with my other stuff.

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Um I don't mean to interrupt this conversation if I did... sorry...

But uh... I got some berries from Action Replay, and well now my game freezes up every time I go to the TMs and HMs iten slot... is there some way to fix this?

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Hi I have action replay and I've used every kind of Deoxys code for it I could find and they still don't work! I am really frustrated with it :lg: :confused: :disappoin can someone help me who got it to work with action replay thanks a ton

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Check page 10 of this thread, it's the long one with all the codes I posted. Read the directions on it to make it work. And if it doesn't work, you did something work cause every code on that page has been working for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    jokestr2004 said:
    *Waits and hopes my troubleshooting question doesnt get ignored* My dear Ruby version... *sniffle*

I have that problem too. Is this your first time using that set of codes or not? If it is your first time using the set, try loading the game with the codes on, then turn them off while in the game and check the TM/HM/Berries slots.

If this is your second time using the set, I don't think they'll work unless you start a new game. I used the codes once and saved with them off after getting the berries and tried using the set of codes again but it froze up.

You could try to look on GameFaqs.com to look for other codes for the berries.

lil' jose said:
    There is no page ten

well at least i cant find it

Since you're new... :)

It only shows the links to the most recent 3 or 4 pages at the top/bottom. Just click on the link that leads to page 11 and it'll show page 10 at the top/bottom.

Or...if you're too lazy..

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=749&page=10&pp=25

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • but I always thought that there's something wrong with Ruby/Sapphire version regarding the clock having a bug that it'll stop running in a way... I remember reading it somewhere but I'm not sure (so don't take this in as 100% accurate info)

if it's for rom, there must be a patch to fix that somewhere...

Depending on his options, there may not be a page 10 for this thread. Maybe he set each page to show 50 posts for example, then there will be lesser amount of pages for him too.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Well demonchaos, thanks anyway, but I guess it still didnt work. So I'll look around GameFAQs, and if that doesnt help, then I'll just trade my Pokemon to my brother's Sapphire version when I need to teach it a TM or HM... at least it didn't mess up my normal Items or Key items slot.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Hmm......Oh, can someone give me all the codes that can't be detected when loaded to Coloseum or Nintendo Events? And please send a PM aswell as posted, I don't visit here that often..High School is taking about 50% of my time away from me :( so that explains it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back