• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I need help so bad. I entered latios in my AR and it didnt work it wont even get past the part where it tells all the dates and stuff it just freezes there and btw which one is the red one

=o

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    If you have an Action Replay, then you might want to be careful if you type in codes to get Pokemon ike Jarchi, Deoxy, ect. When you do this, it gives you an egg in you PC, but sometimes you can get Bad Eggs. It says "It may take a while to hatch this egg," but i don't think that they ever hatch! They just waste room in your PC and you CAN'T RELEASE THEM INTO THE WILD!!!!

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    I have a gameshark that was made by Madcatz that I bought at EB Games. Its Copyright date is 2006. Where can I find the pokemon encounter code or the shiny pokemon codes? And does 'M' stand for MasterCode? What is the Master Code for Pokemon Ruby?
    My friend says that 'M' stands for Madcatz (he has one!) To find the pokemon encounter code, go to a search engine and in the search bar, type "Gameshark Pokemon Encounter Code" (don't forget the Quotes " "!) I sure you'll find something there!

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    One week passed, only one reply... can someone please give it to me? I mean, the code.

Suyasi

Chikorita Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Is there any codes that could be made, that transform your character's overworld sprite into that of a gym leader when you enter their gym, or any other trainer?

And also, is there a code that could make your pokemon in your first slot Shiny?, or any slot really..

Requesting for codebreaker..

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Hi! I tried to use Action Replay codes on LG but they don't work. I think I do have the right version, maybe I got the wrong codes.

I would like some codes for getting:
    Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Mew and Deoxys.
    But especially Lugia and Ho-oh (I can't be bothered trying to get them from Coliseum and XD) Please.

And if anyone knows any Exploder cheats, that would be great. Thanks.

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years
    What about...

Ok, I have an AR DUO and the English Pokemon Emerald game for GBA.
    I was wondering, can you make/find a code that will lower the level of YOUR 1st pokemon to level 50 or 75? I need it so I can EV train some pokemon that I didnt before they reached level 100.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    I don't know if u know it, but I found a Pokemon Maker (to create every pokemon u want with each attack u want at any box u want).

uh, I have to post more to be able to give u a direct url adress...

http : / / pokemonpalace . net / maker /

I tried it one time, it works, but the pokemon hadn't got the attacks i wanted. but maybe i made anything wrong ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    Who likes shiny pokemon

master code

9839927f5fa2
    0987c8aa34a7
    4b0560a9f0c3

shiny pokemon encounter(note it will set your id to 00000 so i would advise starting your save file again and using the code after you save birch)

daa1e752dfe3
    879e208e3c37

Must use this

adamant nature

93566c4ffc35
    4d8a089c7ae3
    93566c4ffc35
    198b2c0e32b3

use with wild pokemon modifier code if you want a specific pokemon

Only for a gameshark sp

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    I was wondering whether somebody new working item codes for VBA 1.7 or could tell me where to find them. I'm especially looking for those that either let you buy Sun, Water, Fire, Thunder and Leaf Stone(s) or put them in your computer/bag.
    I'm using the U version of the game, in case that makes a difference.

I've already tried all the ones in this thread as well as some I have found on other pages, but I wasn't able to get any of them to work.

Since I'm pretty new to cheats, I'm also having trouble to understand how any of these are supposed to work, so if somebody could give me a detailed explaination, it might solve my problem, too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, since I have accidently deleted the above mentioned items.

Thanks in advance

Fallon

grifinator

grim ripper
    Years
    heya. guess who's back from the dead. now, the codes up there are but a part of all the codes. i'll try in the next couple of weeks to get all banks for warp code back on the net again(had them once in a file uploaded somewhere with about 100 other codes but can't remember where. these exams are frying my brain). soon enough this thread will contain all codes for PKMN FR/LG. have fun and don't cheat(unless u really have to) :))

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    hey dont use a code,its not right,your suposed to catch and raise pokemon yourself.not using cheats on it to get it over with.also cheats or secret codes could mess up yor game,change your gender or erase your pokemon.you can use im not telling you you shouldnt,but if you have a not far game file i would do it.ive seen it hapen before.

mudkip_girl

i ♥gymnasticks
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2006
    help

i need help,br.i am playing gba the ruby version and i am stuck... can you help me

mudkip_girl

i ♥gymnasticks
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2006
    ????????????????

im new and i dont get how this workes... add me as your friend and send me a message ... plz

Years
    hi again uh i got a question Why when I try to create a pokemon using the calculator from pokemonpalace and put the codes into my vba why do I always get a bad egg Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can resolve this problem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back