• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    https://www.freewebs.com/gatorshark/[/URL] you can download a program called Pokemon Encounter Code Genrator. Using this download and the Action Replay you can invent your own wild Pokemon."]On https://www.freewebs.com/gatorshark/ you can download a program called Pokemon Encounter Code Genrator. Using this download and the Action Replay you can invent your own wild Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    Anyone know of a code to get all berries in the berry pocket? I am using VBA so an ARv3 or a gameshark code would work.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    doom18769 said:
    Anyone know of a code to get all berries in the berry pocket? I am using VBA so an ARv3 or a gameshark code would work.
    4 somepeople like me,and him who never get codes,plz see this www.google.com

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    im almost embaressed to ask this, but how do i use gameshark on an emulator? all i do is copy and paste the codes, but they dont work. i registered jus to ask that.....

im using visual boy advance 1.7.2

Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (US)(Llambroth)

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • smithy.boy said:
    are they for the aaction replay, i need the english warp codes,masterball codes and always shiney codes for AR.
    I think those are for Gameshark.

Gameshark has 12 characters in each code like those codes above.
    Action Replay only has 8 characters in each code.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006

Hello all,
    I am using Visual Boy Advance V1.8 beta
    and playing POkemon Leaf Green (u).gba

My question:
    Can I input cheat code, If I do how?
    The Mods have said that I can do it in cheat menu, but I have tried but anything did not work
    Any body can expalin to me?
    Maybe give some example, say cheat for unlimited money
    PLease....
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    i entered the jirachi code and i caught one. the i turned it off but all that show up are jirachi. help plz!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2006
    I need two codes for Pokemon Leaf Green. I need a (m) code that works with a rare candy code. So I need a (m) and a rare candy code that work. Please help! Thanks. Oh yeah, this is for a normal action replay where its 8 things per line

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    If your code doesnt work, try downloading *Visual Boy Advance*

Downloading Visual boy advance allows you to use basically any code or cheat that exist. Once downloaded, use the Master code for the format on the Gameshark code option or CodeBreaker. Once digits are entered, it automatically breaks it down correctly. So, if you want Action Replay (AR) codes for a game like Ruby Version for ex., use the master code for it in the Gmaeshark option, then enter desired code, Respond if you have trouble furthermore.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    I helped, I still need help for some tickets and the Faraway Sea Chart

I need the cheats for Aurora ticket and Mystery ticket codes for Ruby Version, and for the Old Sea Chart. For Ruby Version only!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Old sea chart is emerald only and you can got to birth island and navel rock in those games so check the facts man.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    I searched google for a berry code, but all I managed to find were modifiers and that's not really what I want. I did find a gameshark code for all berries, but that didn't work, it acutally crashed my game when I put it in.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    How is that so?

If that is true, then how come my friends have gotten there with e-reader cards and downloaded the tickets at the conventions?Reverse that dude, YOU need to check ya facts.Ive played about all the games and you can't tell me nuthin about getting a ticket on Ruby man.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    All I need are the UK codes for ANY UK avalible device (I only wanna use em to catch the pokemon I can't catch because they evolve after trade/must be frm another version or require tickets :)) Can someone post them please? I appolagise if they have allready been posted but I cannot read all the pages of the tread sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back