• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Can anybody give me a gameshark/codebreaker/anything that fits a normal VBA code to skill modify? Not TM/HM if possible, i`d prefer the actual skill modify thingy.
    Thanks in advance o: (Pokemon Fire Red)

Years
  • Pokemon Game: Emerald

Code Request:
    Could someone please provide me with a complete pokedex code that actually works. I tried the one on Action replay and it royally screwed my game over so I had to restart completely.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I've been trying to search for a starter modifier code for Leaf Green for around 2 hours now, and I'm now forced to ask you guys if there even is such code.

GreenCyndaquil

Master Trainer
    Years
  • I cant do much with my ultimate Pokemon code device.......
    .....................................................................................
    ........................................................................................
    .................................................................................
    .................................................................................

I do NOT know how to add codes and I want to because it has 8 codes for emerald version and I want to add more

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Game: Sapphire

Code: Music Changer.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Codes for Sapphire where you can extract any song in the coding to play.

There's GBA-Style Remixes of GSC Music in Ruby and Sapphire's Coding, and I'd like to pull it out and listen to it.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Game: Leaf green
    I just got a new action replay, and am having issues. Like if I have the action replay in with no codes on, my items say there are ?15 and ?20 of each.
    Need:
    1.)new all pokeball codes, mine give me 99 of each in pokeball bag, and replaces all my key items with pokeballs, except for the teachy tv, tm case, and fame checker. And when it was on, I had 2 sets of premier balls in the pokeball bag.
    2.)All key items code, as the all pokeballs code took them over.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    Leaf Green Cheats

are there any cheats for Leaf Green?
    I don't know if this matter..but I play it on the pc.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    What are these two?

==

Also I would like to ask if there is an easy way for your pokemon to get levels..

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    AR and Gameshark are Cheat devices you can buy for your games. They involves using codes to infulence and alter your game's data, Eg set the shiny occurence to 100%. Other than that there are no cheats.

No major tips on levelling up high, just run them through the E4 a bazillion times. I cannot remember if it's a third gen item, but if so the lucky egg will double the Exp gained by the holder.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
  • luck egg is 3rd gen (just don't count on getting it). You need to catch a chansey holding which there is a 5% that a chancey will be holding it. There is someway to get in pokemon xd 100% of the time but im not sure how

Dlt

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    Game: Pokemon Red Fire (US) Full Version 16mb
    Code Type: Code Breaker
    Request:
    -Mastercodes
    -RNG Kill Codes
    -General Codes
    -Item Modifyer Codes
    -Wild Pokemon Modifying Codes

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Action Replay Codes for Pokemon Emerald

ok i need codes for my game i need the pokemon codes like the codes for bulbasaur but all the pokemon so please help me out

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
  • Hi there. I have pokemon emerald and a gameshark SP. I've been trying to find a code to get a surfing pikachu, but all I can find is one for action replay. Can anyone help?

cutedj96

Need Help Hacking
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    Is it possible to in-game duplicate items?
    yes it's possible in emerald just attach the item to a pokemon (prefferably rayquaza)
    and use the clone glitch if you don't know how to do it search for
    these exact words on youtube
    Pokemon EmeraldGitch, Clone your Pokemon
    sorry can't put the link just type in those exact words (with the comma{,}) and click the first one

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • ho do u get tickets for ho-oh lugia and jirachi???

yes it's possible in emerald just attach the item to a pokemon (prefferably rayquaza)
    and use the clone glitch if you don't know how to do it search for
    these exact words on youtube sorry can't put the link just type in those exact words (with the comma{,}) and click the first one
    i can read it,cutedj96.dont sweat

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back