• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code_Trade

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sorry I was Away, I'l trade with ^^ first, then I'l trade with ^.
    :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yep. It's legit, alright.
    Do tha filla dance! XD

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
    @ luxray 12: Is the charizard Ev trained? If not, don't accept. I would probably accepted if it was a charmander lv 1 UT, but it isn't.

@ Aron: Give me 2 everstones. I don't need anymore TMs. I have pointed this out alot, so please don't offer more TMs until I say I need them.

@ It's a deal, but That shiftry was a typo, I never actually meant to trade him, since his nickname is terrible, and so is his nature. If you still want him, go ahead. Before I trade Latios, please tell me the natures for uxie, mesprit and Azelf. I Might accept on this. :)

Oh great. :) I dont mind if the nature or nickname is bad. It is a-ok with me. ( I'm not nature crazy). Azelf(bold), Uxie(Quirky), & Mesprit(Rash).

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    BUNMP H*UAMSHAJSGEKASHAKSHD AHAJAHSJhghlbhvbkhsbshdbskhbhavbhhabbhbhbkBHBKHKBKHBJB

Years
    I have a Sassy Regirock that I don't mind trading, and an Everstone.

Would you be able to breed me an Adamant Beldum and an Impish Gligar for them?

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    bBumoajahdjajshsjahs

Hey code im closing my shop, Can you take my link off the page thanks.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I have been unable to breed since my RL has been acting up (XD), and so I haven't completed my tradings yet. I urge people to look in the OP to see if I am ready to trade with them.

anyways, I will give the one who brings me a Regirock
    (Only if it's Relaxed, Brave or sassy.) with two of my shinies. It HAS to be legit and UT.

Never mind, just got what I wanted. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I have been unable to breed since my RL has been acting up (XD), and so I haven't completed my tradings yet. I urge people to look in the OP to see if I am ready to trade with them.

anyways, I will give the one who brings me a Regirock (Only if it's Relaxed, Brave or sassy.) with two of my shinies. It HAS to be legit and UT.

Never mind, just got what I wanted. :)

Uhh, was that replying to me? I'm kind of lost, lol.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    BUMP BUMP BUNMPSABSHBAHVDJVKAJVGHSVVHVAHGHDVKJVSGHVAHAVGSVKGHVJSVJV

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    do you have chickorita; are you willing to trade for my squirtle? my friend code is 4340-1997-9031. what is yours?

Back