• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    No one has the codes for GSSP im just gonna buy a AR then since thats what everyone posts

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    i need 12 digit codes for fr/lg bad!i really need the most:rare candycode,master ball code,and the codes for the mystery and aurora tickets.this would really help me.thanx!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    oh yea did you guys know that by using the "walk while talking code" to get all 3 starters. You can teach your charmander,squirtle and bulbasaur the moves:
    blast burn (obviously charmander)
    hydro cannon (squirtle)
    frenzy plant (bulbasaur)

To teach each one the move on island 2, you must have the particular pokemon in 1st party slot and that pokemon must be HAPPY, so if you nicked all 3 starters (i only nicked charmander/squirtle) Then you can make them learn these cool moves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2004
    Hi, I am new here.

I would like to get a code that gives you the National Pokedex

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Tormentedsoul14 said:
    Hmm thought I posted this code anyway here it is this is to get deoxys (well to get to island 9 at least)
    82031cf0 3a02
    with this code you talk to the guy in front of the boat in cinnibar island and he will take you there?or when you walk in the grass deoxys will appear?please tell me!and lastly,does it work?and if it takes u 2 island 9,can someone give me a code to go to island 8?i will accept 8 or 12 digit codes.but i'd rather 12 digit.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    its a warp code, walk into any building with the code enabled, you will be at the place where u get off the boat, disable the code, go outside and your on birth island.
    Go up there is a triangle. Solve the puzzle (look on gamefaqs or some site) and deoxys will eventually appear, at level 30.
    *note there is only 1 deoxys catchable per game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2004
    howdee all, I am REALLY new here, i like how you guys are set up, but I was wondering if anyone could make a post with the US Master codes (any device, it doesnt matter cuz i emulate) rare candies and Master balls codes.

i would love you forever!

=_domo0510_=

Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 4, 2004
    The Master is 65B85D63CA409FAFR
    Rare Candies is 0202579C:03E70044
    not sure about master balls... sorry :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    domo please delete your second post using edit, that move is well known now and has no relevence to the topic, u r wasting space

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    The links on this thread are not useful to me....................
    And I am still asking....................
    Does anyone have a "Pokemon in the Pokemon Slot 1 Code" you know it's sort of like those 40 digit codes for AR

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2004
    could someone get me for fire red; codes for gameshark sp master codes and pokemon modifier codes the 12 digit ones

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Rayquaza-ppn said:
    its a warp code, walk into any building with the code enabled, you will be at the place where u get off the boat, disable the code, go outside and your on birth island.
    Go up there is a triangle. Solve the puzzle (look on gamefaqs or some site) and deoxys will eventually appear, at level 30.
    *note there is only 1 deoxys catchable per game.
    thanks for that.i'm getting my fire red next friday.i should beat the game in
    3-6 days.another words,i should get to the islands in about 3-5 days starting next friday

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2004
    Lucky Eggs give extra experience when you're raising your Pokemon... Does anyone have the code for the GameShark? Not SP... And for the real game...

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    hallo, i tested some codes here but they don't work.... I want squirtle and bulbasaur code and masterball code plz.... thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    The pokemon modifier codes posted on the first page by I)arkVegna and the long list of codes for items on the second page doont work. When i was playing the 10% English one, they worked but now i have the english and they dont work. Can anyone help me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back