• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cody's Event/Shiny/EV'd thread... now with 7/18/09 arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yeah hopefully soon

I was looking and i want Shiny Electivire Adamant
252 atk 252 spd

I have a female adamant blaziken

I forgot its evs but i am sure 252 of it went to attack

here is her stats and ivs

306/366/173/234/175/209
31/31/28/31/30/30

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
what level is that 10th anniversary latios? i can give you either crown beast raikou or crown beast entei.

it is level 70 and im sorry but i have the 3 Crown beasts =( i should probably put that at the top.

Biohemoth and soryian sorry lol i didnt see ur posts but i actually have a shiny ev'd blaziken i thought i lost it but i found it lol and biohemoth the moves are crunch dragon dance eathquake and stone edge

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
k man i wasnt looking for that high a level but i love latios and luster purge XD though im kinda sad i havent found a latios from hoenn :< thx man if u are ever looking for something feel free to pm or vm me as im always looking for a trade XD.

codymr14

Years
Lol its ok.
Still wanna give me the electivire for free? lol ( Yeah right XD)

sorry lol but do you have anything else you can offer?

Edit: hey loco sorry but the 10 aniv are all at 70 its jsut how they come =(

and biohemoth sorry i have a jolly weavile i got not to long ago sorry anything else?

Years
Nah I'm pretty new since little kids keep stealing my games... my old platinum i had every legendary shiny and lots of events but... stoopid little kids.

Biohemoth

The Impact
Years
Stats
hp - 394
att - 166
def - 319
sp. att - 140
sp. def - 326
speed - 166
moves - dark pulse, toxic, snatch, moonlight

codymr14

Years
Stats
hp - 394
att - 166
def - 319
sp. att - 140
sp. def - 326
speed - 166
moves - dark pulse, toxic, snatch, moonlight

wow its almost exactly like mine lol just give or take a few points but fro a little change up for different battle i will take it

unless there is something else i can look at but if not thats fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back