• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

collectable 3

which set is your fav?

• Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (3 birds)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Entei, Suicuine, Raikou (3 dogs)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • RegiRock, RegiSteel, Regice (3 regis)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Legendary_Master

Articuno master
    Years
    Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
    Entei, Suicuine, Raikou
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Which out of the 3 sets above do u enjoy having? post on here your choices and y u choose them? if u cant think of a reason then make a good one up. lol

Last edited:

kitty

I think the birds are better because they can fly which makes them very different from the others.
    But also the dogs are very quick which gives them a good advantage.
    But out of those I still think the birds are better!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The Regi's. They look mechanical, and altough I don't like them on their own, I liked them in a group.
    Then, comes the birds, then the dogs.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    The 3 Birds. They're not as much of a pain to catch (three dogs), and they're much better looking than the three Regis (although I do like real rocks). Besides, the three dogs were just like the three birds (with the exception of Suicune being more water than ice), but dogs. How unoriginal. =P

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hmm... For me, Dogs are the best, but...
    1st place: DOGS
    2nd place: REGIS
    3rd place: BIRDS

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. ^o^ I'm very partial to dogs and wolves are my favorite animal, so I just love these three the best. :33 Out of those three however, I really like Suicune - the wolfie~est of them all. XD

~Kelsey

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    The three birds because they were there from the beginning when I first liked pokemon. The dogs are second and regi's are third.

Back