• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collecting Pokemon Merchandise

Years
  • wow i should so get some of those I never seen any stores selling them
    so i guess il have to look a little harder because ur collection looks amazing
    I want a collection just like it =]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    wow i should so get some of those I never seen any stores selling them
    so i guess il have to look a little harder because ur collection looks amazing
    I want a collection just like it =]
    If im not mistake, they're Pokemon Center exclusive, so you gotta order 'em online

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    If im not mistake, they're Pokemon Center exclusive, so you gotta order 'em online
    Unfortunately, the online Pokemon Center closed a couple of years ago :( The only way to get most of those now is on eBay.

And !MajesticSmeargle!, that Mew pillow is like... my holy grail O_O; I don't think I will ever get my hands on one, but I want it so badly! XD

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Lol, yeah back when I was in love with mew I convinced my mom to get it when it came out, I'm happy that I did because its like one of the hardest to find, I've been looking for that Pikachu one. If I find it I bet it is going to cost A LOT. But you'll fi d the pillow one day, someone has to have it =3
    So far my easiest grail to get is the 18 inch Gizamimi plush and my hardest is the Daisuke Sheimi Purse.
    I really want both, but mom won't let me find a job yet >.<

Ayselipera

I'll I have is a giant Togepi pillow my parents got me when I was like 7.
    I never really see anything pokemon when I go out so I guess thats why I don't have much.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
  • Most of the stuff in my collection came directly from the Japanese Pokemon Centre, Y!Japan (a Japanese auction site), or Ebay.

Sadly, there isn't really much at all in the way of American merchandise anymore. =/ I mean, we get the Jakks Pacific figures and plush, but they don't make many different pokemon, nor is there a wide variety of merchandise, either.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Most of the stuff in my collection came directly from the Japanese Pokemon Centre, Y!Japan (a Japanese auction site), or Ebay.

Sadly, there isn't really much at all in the way of American merchandise anymore. =/ I mean, we get the Jakks Pacific figures and plush, but they don't make many different pokemon, nor is there a wide variety of merchandise, either.

True, True.
    I try to buy stuff from ebay or JP sites but we don't have paypal so it's kind of hard to find stuff that I'm looking for, and like everyone takes paypal on LJ so that kind of sucks for me. ='(
    I wish PUSA would try to sell better merchandise. -.-

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    You shall bow down to my epic collection!

Collecting Pokemon Merchandise

Taken just now on my phone :P
    I got them free with the Official Nintendo Magazine (at separate times)

Years
  • Been collecting since I first started watching the show
    I have a giant window seat thing filled with chapter books, burger king toys, various pokeballs, cards, board games, sticker books, hair scrunchis, cds, dvds, etc
    and let's not forget my Pokedoll collection
    and I still have my talking I Choose You Pikachu (of course it doesn't talk anymore) that I got for Christmas when I was 6 and I still keep it on my bed :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Been collecting since I first started watching the show
    I have a giant window seat thing filled with chapter books, burger king toys, various pokeballs, cards, board games, sticker books, hair scrunchis, cds, dvds, etc
    and let's not forget my Pokedoll collection
    and I still have my talking I Choose You Pikachu (of course it doesn't talk anymore) that I got for Christmas when I was 6 and I still keep it on my bed :)
    I'd like to see your collection! You should take pictures sometime (and I should do the same).

I buy most of my Pokemon things from eBay, Yahoo!Japan, and members of the Pokemon Collectors community on LiveJournal. I'm actually waiting for around fourteen packages in the mail -- I can't wait until I get home from vacation! I hope my Mew Pokedoll will be waiting for me [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Years
  • I'd like to see your collection! You should take pictures sometime (and I should do the same).

I buy most of my Pokemon things from eBay, Yahoo!Japan, and members of the Pokemon Collectors community on LiveJournal. I'm actually waiting for around fourteen packages in the mail -- I can't wait until I get home from vacation! I hope my Mew Pokedoll will be waiting for me [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

haha allright! I was looking at everything today (weekends are SO boring...) and I was like WOW there's a lot of stuff in here. I've only bought a few things from ebay (nowhere near 14!), an attempt at gold and silver (fail - they didn't save) and a Chikorita pokedoll. Yeah we're going to New York next Friday (you know what that means - [nintendo] POKEMON WORLD!) haha so I'll wait until after my Pokemon excursion to post stuff :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Bizzarely, I have no Pokemon merchandise.. I'm not even sure why =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I have a mudkipz plushie, a flygon(I heard its rare I bought it round 2004-2005 as the last one on the shelf), some gastapon figurines(from Ngamer =D), a bunch of cheap things you can get from cheetos, and some unofficial card things that change when you move(you know those things with lines that change when you twist bit)

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I used to have two giant Torchic and Mudkip plush but I have no idea where they went. I have mini Treeko, Pluse, and Minun plush. TONS of cards. I have all of those gold cards from Burger King from years back, I have the Giratina fig from buying PLatinum (they gave it to me even though I didn't reserve it :) ) , I have tons of little figures, keychains, and spinny figures, I also have the Electric Tale of Pikachu manga's that my cousin gave me, aaaaaaaand I have volumes 1 through 29 of Pokemon Special/Adventures, and my wall is like, covered in posters. Oh and I also have the Diaga and Palkia DS pens from reserving Diamond and Pearl. And I have a Pikachu bag and a Charmander shirt. Ach, I think I have some pencils with figures on top, a earaser with a turtwig in it, and I have a few board games, Pokemon Monopoly and Battle Island thingy I think. I have most of the movies, not the newer ones though, I think i have most of them up to the manaphy one, then I stopped. Whew....... Lot's of stuff, I think that's it, I should take some pics of all my stuff!

Last edited:
    Back