• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collections And Organization

Tepig003

Ruler of the Keronians
Years
  • How do you organize your Pokémon card collection?

I have so all my cards are in order of series, HP, and Type. I have my EXs and Xs in one binder, I have my full arts in a Pokémon DP binder, and my Japanese cards in my Japanese XY binder.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I have them in a binder, in numerical order. With the regular card and the reverse holo in front, unless it's a holo then the put the reverse holo in back facing backwards, there's only 9 different cards per page. I put Ex's into sleeves upside down then toploaders, I do not out them into binders.
    To keep track I check how many I have of each card on paper and keep those in those plastic boxes, I only have 2 duplicate Ex's which I'm just keeping in toploaders. I put my ace specs in the binder, but the extras go into a book so they don't warp which is a huge problem.

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
    Years
  • In the beginning I had all of them in single hard sleeves and that took up a ton of money and loads of space. I have since moved them in binders by sets. It reminds me of being a kid with my big binder :D.

Back