• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collections

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I collect... Yugioh and Pokemon stuff. Anime Posters.. Wolf things and dogs things, hehe

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Friends DVD-BOXes
    Pokemon stuff
    W.I.T.C.H. -magazines
    Mangas (on Finnish and other languages)
    Pics of pretty anime girls
    Everything cute <3

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I collect and play with trading cards. Here are my stats so far:

DM cards collected: 83
    Pokemon cards collected: 120
    YGO cards collected: 150+
    Magic cards collected: None so far, but will have some soon

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I collect plastic spoons and video game boxes. Seriously--I grab plastic spoons whenever I see them and I keep them in a drawer. Same with all my game boxes, I keep them in one of my drawers. I guess I also collect mostly anything related to my current fandoms (Tales of Symphonia and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) too...and of course, I collect anything Pichu, too. <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmmm... I collect cute anime stuff, bags. (OMG, I love cute purses.) And... little cell phone decorations. xDDD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Coins. Especially the state quarters that the Mint is releasing until 2008. I have every one out now except West Virginia. Aside from those, I also look for old coins; I have a penny that dates to 1921.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I collect Hot Wheels (16 mint condition,(Wrapped)and about 20 1970-2000 Hot Wheels that my uncle gave me,I'm thinking about getting the 5 Christmas ones...BTW, I only like teh brand name cars!(Corvette,Ford,etc. not those accelerac-a-whatevers, or made up cars. REAL CARS are what I'm into!:cool: )

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    I collect:
    -Slipknot Stuff (CD's, DVD's, Pictures, Concert stuff, shirts...ect)
    -Eric Griffin, Billy Martin, Joey Jordison and Sonny Moore pictures and stuff
    -Murderdolls stuff
    -Arm warmers
    -Sweet Tart boxes
    -Ice cream containers

Yuuup.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Ps games, manga, yugioh, pokemon cards, etc.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I collect Manga and Anime box sets. And some other stuff, too. ^.^

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Spider-man comics.
    DBZ manga volumes.
    I used to collect robotics & electronics magazines.
    Posters that I cover my walls with.
    It's not really collecting but I have thousands of drawings.
    I collect photos from the internet for things I like.

There's probably more from across the years but I can't recall them.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I collect:

~PICTURES OF GREEN AND RUBY!: Most of the piccus I have are the ubersexy Green |D~~~~~ Nya nya nyaaaaaaa~~~<33333 I think Ruby is awfully cute too |D So I also collect piccus of him and put em in a folder |3 Same with Green, but I also printed out piccus of him and keep em in a spot D:

~Manga: I take any kind of manga that appeals to me. (I would have a bit more then what I presently have right now if my mom doesn't limit me buying them each time we visit the bookstore XD;; ) So far, I kind of lost count, but I know I'm somewhere over 100.

~Stickers: To be specific, Japanese kind of stickers (have a few American kinds) |3 Most of them are Hello Kitty and maybe Babu, and Little Twin Stars (and a billion of others that I will not name em xD;; ).
    I also have my most treasured Sapphire and Ruby princess stickers, I got them from some Japanese vistors that came to our house one day. I treasure these two, but I stupidly used a lot of em |P *curse my young stupidnessness!*
    An old photo of my collection is found here. I have more then that right now, the box is awfully full xD; I lost count. I know I have more then 100 once again.

~Crystal Animals: Little crystal animals my dad brings them to me from Russia =3 He travels there frequently and comes back with at least 5 teeny (and big) animal crystals. They're filling up the whole closet I have |D (inside the closet, I also keep my rocks-crystals collection there, and the tiny doll collection my mom one day bought tons of o.o; )

~Pokemon Cards: I try to collect more of them but they don't really sell anywhere where I live much =| think it filled up 3 TCG books already. And I have a box full of very common cards. All of the 3 TCG books do not have two same looking cards and it fills up the front and back |3 The first TCG book is old as the 1st generation of Pokemon and the cards :'3

~Neopets Mags: 'Wasn't really planning to share this to you guys but I keep them in a safe place and I don't like people touching them XD. I have the first issue of the mag and I reached only up to 11. I stopped collecting them cuz I kind of stopped playing neopets.

When I was 7-8 or so, I have the most Playstation video games in my classroom. But ah'm too lazy to share more about this. |D But now, looking at it, my collection is pretty small |D

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
    I like to collect stickers. :3 I have quite a few sticker books filled up. And I also collect Sasuke pictures. xD I have a bunch saved on my computer.

I used to collect Pokemon cards a long time ago. I've stopped now, but my collection is still pretty huge. <<;

Years
    I collect wrestling figures and State Quarters, and I used to collect Pokemon cards and YuGiOh cards, but I've stopped now. YuGiOh's a waste of money and my Pokemon card collection was so huge I needed 3 binders. O.O Oh, and I collect Pokemon games. I have every GB and GBA one. (except the original Pinball) I also have Stadium 2, XD, and Colloseum.

Last edited:
    Back