• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Tropius (Sunday)
    Nzone Pikachu (JUST received it from an NY cousin today)
    2008 Yokohama Pikachu

These are 3 i can remember off the top of my head, I know there are others, I will check and re update, okay?
    Tropius (Sunday)
    Nzone Pikachu (JUST received it from an NY cousin today)
    I need those 2.

What do you want for them?

I can offer 2 of the 5 Saikyou Wondercards if you want them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    m looking for the following pokemon...and itd be great if they were level 1.

doduo
    cubone
    vaporeon
    treecko

i am offering the following :

49 alakazam
    52 kabutops
    57 aerodactyl
    52 hippowdon
    32 umbreon
    53 blastoise
    65 venusaur
    44 rhydon
    55 gengar

i also have a lvl 55 Mew, but im only taking special offers for that...you can PM me with an offer.

please PM me if youre interested.

Lt. Surge

Thunder Puncher
    Years
    Very interested in your shiny TRU dragonite...i have a UT shiny purugly, an EV trained shiny quagsire, EV trained gyarados, EV trained rhyperior, and a few event pokemon you probably already have but let me know what you might want for it.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    Sky Forme:
    I am looking for a TCGWC Pikachu WC, if you have it.....and I am interested in another pokemon in your thread, though it doesn't say it can be email traded as I am w/o wifi until Wednesday, earliest being tuesday night.

Billa:
    I am ready, but I cannot trade until Wednesday, earliest tuesday night as I am with my dad for a quick 4 day trip to visit my other house and I have no wifi yet.

Meatwad420:
    Are you asking to Iv breed?

Lt. Surge:

I still need to check it. But I would prefer 2 events if its legit.

Collosalpokemon

Back