• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    Yo, do you still want to do our trade?

Hey,

You're not on.

Anyways, I have to go now. I'll be able to trade later or tommorow.

-Neku Sakuraba

Yes Ginji, I still do.

Neku:

I was on but there was a wifi error message whenever I tried to connect with you. I think I know the problem now, so whenever you or anyone else is ready I think it will work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Pokemon: Shuckle
    Moves to tutor: Bug Bite
    Moves to delete: Wrap
    Offer(s): o.o idk, i don't really have anything compared to what's on your list... what do you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    What do you usually want for move tutoring so i have some clue what to tell you?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    What do you usually want for move tutoring so i have some clue what to tell you?

I usually take shiny/event pokemon, but if you have a foreign/Ev'd/Iv'd that can be arranged also.

SHINY Heatran (lvl 50) Modest Nature HIGH IV'S - NEVER HAS BEEN CLONED

what are the IVS on this?

13/27/27/30/29/17

Also, I found out its not Modest Nature; it has a Bashful Nature

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    can I have TCGWC pikachu and all your pokeparks I have 4 different OT Daisuke Pokemon fanclub magikarp and osoka,yokohoma,sapparo and a bunch of other places in japan Palcity Lucarios manaphys and mews

Back