• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey Color Me Evil. May I have a Lileep? I dont know what to offer, because everything I have you have already gotten from a trade with me.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    i would give u 3 shinys for PALCITY Mew (Japanese) - Lv. 50

my shiny thread is in my sig.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hi color me evil. Your trade shop seems to be dying out...that sucks.

Ok may I have the 3 legendary dogs? I can give you my Torterra, Gyrados, and my Luxray to clone and put in your shop. I think all of them are EVed.... So how about it?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Okay, well... it appears every trade that's been up here has magically disappeared. So if you wanted to trade with me, please repost here! And my Wi-Fi is up and running again, so I'll be able to trade nearly right away, yay! (I have cross country practice soon so I won't be able to trade for about 2 hours)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Can I have the date and nature of these 3?

GAMEFREAK

NOA Tom Heracross - Lv. 1
    NOA Seth Heracross - Lv. 1
    NOA Christy Heracross - Lv. 1

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Uhh well it seems I don't have my shiny Japanese Lugia any more... I do have a shiny English Lugia I can trade you and I can give you another shiny or event to compensate for my stupidity.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    ok fine thats fine are you on now ill take any other event ill meet you on wifi bt no noob events like manaphy 10 anvi if u will if nt thats ok

Back