• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's New Year's Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    color me evil please be aware that i didn't post that my bro (GH_god) did, i guess he forgot to log into his account.

Last edited:

BreD

Where's ButteR?
    Years
    Hello :)
    I'd like a Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Bulbasaur, and another Shiny Charmander for my friend who doesn't have WiFi ... and a Manaphy egg if you still have them.
    I'd request more but... well, i guess six is the max...
    My friend code is
    1418 4356 0100
    and my Game Name is Ed.
    Thanks, your the best! :D
    PM me when your on or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey man, It's nice of you to be giving away pokemon like this. Can I get a Deoxys, Rayquaza, and Groudon please. Also if it is possible a Manaphy egg. Pm me when you get time thanks.

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Could I get the regular Heatran and shiny Lugia, please? I don't care if it's English or Japanese, whatever you have left is fine. I would also like a Manaphy egg, if you still have any.
    Thanks in advance. This is a cool thing you're doing. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2008
    Lugia

hi i sent you a message and you told me to post on this. If its not 2 much truble can i have a lugia

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Ahh... back from the mall! Unfortunately, now I have to go for a run! It never ends... but before that:

@chaz - So you want another Regigigas? :\
    @rich - Sure.
    @zelda - I don't care what you give me...
    @BreD - You can request more, but just be aware that I'm going to trade with you last, since you requested the most.
    @Dizzy - You got it.
    @Blayze - Engrish Lugia it is. I'll save the Jap ones for people I don't care so much about. :P
    @Xair - YES. >.o /twitch

I'll begin the trade process once I get back... in about half an hour or so. Don't kill me, prz. D:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Ok cool thank you. :D Are my other requests ok as well? And when do you want to trade?

EDIT: Ok I'm a goober I didn't see your note about when you're gonna trade untill a second ago. >_<
    Just PM me , if you will, when you're ready.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Ahh... back from the mall! Unfortunately, now I have to go for a run! It never ends... but before that:

@rich - Sure.
    @BreD - You can request more, but just be aware that I'm going to trade with you last, since you requested the most.
    @Dizzy - You got it.
    @Blayze - Engrish Lugia it is. I'll save the Jap ones for people I don't care so much about. :P
    @Xair - YES. >.o /twitch

I'll begin the trade process once I get back... in about half an hour or so. Don't kill me, prz. D:
    Does it really matter what I give you in return? Even though you say its a giveaway Id feel bad if i didnt give you something remotely good. I have an EVd salamence if you want it in exchange for a Lugia

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Okay! I'm back and ready to trade now. Here's the order of who I'm going to trade with, with least requests to most requests.

Tamoto - 1
    Luckie - 1
    Endless - 1
    Snikerz - 1
    zelda - 1
    Xair - 1
    Nellie - 1
    Classic - 2
    Creg - 2
    Twilight - 2
    Devil - 2
    rich - 3
    Blayze - 3
    Dizzy - 4
    BreD - 6
    arthrax - 6
    shining - 4
    shadow - 2
    chaz - 2

I'll scratch off your name when our trade is completed. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008

@rich - Sure.
    @Dizzy - You got it.
    @Xair - YES. >.o /twitch

Have u got the Shiney Lugia for me?,

Im ready to trade now if thats okay?

Back