• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's New Year's Giveaway!

Chansey

Beginner Breeder and Cloner
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2009
    may I have a shiny charmander and bulbasaur, (and if possible a manaphy egg)
    if so, I will be on for a while so tell me when your ready

Porky

God
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NYC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    wewt porky o.O tyvm oOoOoOOoOoooOoO

i can trade o.O o.O O.o O.o o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    @Colour Me Evil ill be ready to trade in a couple of hours if it suits you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Hi, nice one on this by the way. Could i please have Giratina, Rayquaza, 3 Deoxys (one power, one speed and one normal) and the Manaphy egg if its not to much trouble. Thanks. my friend code is 1633 2987 1721 and my in game name is Jimmy. ill be online in a little while.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Why can't you get online right now? I've been waiting and quite frankly I'm sick of waiting for people who ask for like 2 Pokes but don't bother to get on.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Why can't you get online right now? I've been waiting and quite frankly I'm sick of waiting for people who ask for like 2 Pokes but don't bother to get on.

Maybe you should just wait for them to come to you.

I have another question... Can I get some more pokemon please? Or will that be considered being greedy?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I'm tradeing with someone else right now.When I done I get on.Oh by the way I already have speed form of deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    sorry about not being here, but im ready to trade, did u get my new friend code?

Back