• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colosseum Features

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
  • When i knew that colosseum doesnt bring minigames i was kinda dissapointed....and makes me wonder....is it going to features things like the library in PokeStadium 2? Cuz library where very important to me for learning about pkmn.....
    Is it going to be a dodrio tower kinda-thing? For me, one of the most valuble features in PS2...

What do u know? what else did they put, what else did they take out?

Salu2

Latioscatcher

King of Chaos
    Years
  • KingpiN said:
    When i knew that colosseum doesnt bring minigames i was kinda dissapointed....and makes me wonder....is it going to features things like the library in PokeStadium 2? Cuz library where very important to me for learning about pkmn.....
    Is it going to be a dodrio tower kinda-thing? For me, one of the most valuble features in PS2...

What do u know? what else did they put, what else did they take out?

Salu2
    ok colosseum will hav a battle mt where u control ure charcter from ru and sa to fite 100 trainers its kool and ho-oh u can get afta all 48 pokemon adn lugias is supa hard to get i hav da import

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    off topic but how do u get lugia on colluseum ? Some new feature on the game tho are an email thingy, of course "snaging" others pokies, and theres also some E-reader hook up so thats pretty cool. So.. Ill leave the reporting of other features to some one else, hope this helps!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Ok thanks, i heard how to get Ho-oh already but LatiosCatcher mentioned Lugia o_O

Back