• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Combined Evolution?

jdprager

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE HYDREIGON
Years
  • Is there a way to code in a Pokemon evolution where two separate species combine into one? I was thinking that you would have to have them both in your party, and either use an item on one, or give them both a held item, either the same or slightly different. If it's the first one, I think it would be possible to make only one evolve if there is another specific Pokemon in it's party, and then a separate script to kill the spare remove the extra pokemon, but I don't really know coding, so I'm not sure.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You could use this. It checks if a pokemon is the desired species in the party and if one is, deletes it and evolves it.
    Code:
    when PBEvolution::FuseInParty
        for i in $Trainer.party
          if !i.isEgg? && i.species==level
            $Trainer.party[i]=nil
            $Trainer.party.compact!
            return poke
          end
        end
    Use it like you would HasInParty (ie Mantyke and Remoraid)
    Stick it in the section Pokemon_Evolution for one of the customs. It must have EVOPARAM type 4.
    If you want to set Custom1 to FuseInParty, change line 936 to the code above.
    Change line 33 to
    Code:
      FuseInParty           = 31
    Change line 62 to
    Code:
         4,1,1,1,1    # FuseInParty, Custom 2-5
    I didn't test it though.

Back