• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come On! Somebody has to like ghost and dark and pshycic type pokemon aswell!

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • I don't not like Ghosts (If that makes sense), it's just very rare that I ever have them in my teams, mostly due to there being very few available in the Gen I and II games.

I quite like Darks, especially Umbreon and Houndoom. They're two of my fave Gen II Pokémon, and make semi-regular appearances in my teams.

I like Psychics, probably my fave type of the 3 here. Most of my early RBY teams have included a Psychic (Usually Alakazam), and they were unbeatable in the 1st Gen games.

Ayselipera

Lots of people like psychic, ghost and dark types.
    I like them all, but I have always had a thing for
    Abra.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I love Psychic, Dark, and Ghost Pokemon, especially the ones that have a hybrid type rating like Medicham is Psychic and Fighting.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I LOVE these types! You do NOT want to get me started on my favorites.

I especially like Dark and Psychic. My Diamond party is mostly Darks/Psychics. I have the Yin-Yang thing going on. Haha.

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
  • Those are some of my favorite types! They aren't my most favorite, no, that spot belongs to water pokemon, but they are all up there on my list.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Noody likes ghost, dark and psychic types? :S One of my favourite Pokemon (Espeon) is psychic! :D I think ghost, dark and psychic types are great compared to some others *cough*poison*cough*. The only ghost and dark type I dislike with a passion is Spiritomb. Sableye looks MUCH better, in my opinion. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I love ghost and pyshic types. They have some of my favorite pokemon. If i had to pick a favorite for both type, it would be Gengar for ghost. Kadabra for pyshic.

Years
  • Noody likes ghost, dark and psychic types? :S One of my favourite Pokemon (Espeon) is psychic! :D I think ghost, dark and psychic types are great compared to some others *cough*poison*cough*. The only ghost and dark type I dislike with a passion is Spiritomb. Sableye looks MUCH better, in my opinion. :D
    yep poisons pretty boring

The Dragon Master Is Back

Go For It Gengar
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    Its great to know that heaps of people like ghost/dark and pshycics types of Pokemon.
    Phew that is such a relief.
    The only reason I made this thread was because all my friends hate ghost/dark and pshycic types.
    YAY! Thanks everyone!

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • Ghost, Dark and Psychis are aside Dragon the most mystic types ever.
    And thats the reason, why i like mostly of them a lot.. they usually have a large movepool too and some of them are in some wise really special, such as Alakazam as the most intelligent Pokemon and Sableye and Spiritomb because of their Dark/Ghost-type for no weaknesses.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • A lot of people love dark-types.
    >>>>>Tyranitar & Sneasel fan<<<<<
    They're one of the few Pokemon resistant to ghost and psychic, types that regularly crop up in the Elite Four and Wifi, not to mention that there are only about six different evolutionary lines.

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
  • I love dark and ghost types the most +'_'+
    My favorite dark type is Murkrow and ghost type is Haunter.
    Im not a big fan of psychics though >_>

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I always use Ghost-types for annoyers(Dusknoir, and it's the only ghost-type I use in my team) and Dark-type for Tankers(Yes, Umbreon). Psychic's sweeper and tanker too(Latios and Cresselia).

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Ghost? Dark? Psychic? *high 5*

there will be no pokemon without these types...

Tyranitar, Houndoom, Sneasel, Umbreon, Espeon... Darkrai!!
    *sigh*

completes me :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I like some of 'em. You're definitely not alone though. XD

Actually, my future Arcade team is Umbreon, Crobat, Spiritomb. \o/ They're gonna rock.

Back