• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[COME VOTE] Pokémon General Caption Contest - November

Who's the Winner? Do not vote for more than three people:

• [title="Glameow: "NO! IT'S MY TAIL!""]Snaggle P.[/title]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [title="Spoink: "But this is my tail..." Glameow: Does this face tell you that this is your tail? Hu

• [title="Glameow: "What have you done with my tail?!" Spoink: "My psychic attack went wrong...sorry!"

• [title="Glameow: "Hey! What did you do to my spotlight!? Why is it shining on you, you don't deserve

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • Me: Glameow! Spoink! DIGIXROS! D'oh! I forgot this was Pokemon! But wait! It worked!
    I call it Glamoink!
    Glameow: Hey! Whose dumb idea was this?!
    Spoink: No clue, but now I know how those circus freaks feel!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just about 5 days left in the entry part of this contest! :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Spoink: "H-how did this even..."
    Glameow: "You have three seconds..."

lolidontevenknow

blue

gucci
    Years
  • First, I must say this is a great idea! albeit it took me ages to think of a caption it's still fun!

"When I said Double Team this is not what I had in mind!"

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Glameow: Hey! What did you do to my spotlight!? Why is it shining on you, you don't deserve the spotlight!?

if you look at the picture there's a spotlight shining at spoink k?

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Glameow: It's bad enough we have to share the same tail but will you please SIT STILL!
    Spoink: *Must... Keep... Bouncing...*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

And entries are closed!

Thanks everyone for the entries, now it's time to vote! You can vote for up to three people, and I will be counting. If you vote for more then all of your votes will be disqualified. Also of course don't vote for yourself! The voting will end at the end of the month, when the winner gets a shiny new emblem.

Feel free to discuss who you voted for or what was your favorite in this thread as well.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Please do not vote for me because I've just noticed one that was posted before me is extremely similar so now it looks like I copied :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The turnout for voting has been great so far :) You have just over a week to vote your favorite up if you haven't yet!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I love all the captions! Hihi.

@TG: I also voted for Intoxicated! the other two I voted is Wild Mimiga and Forever.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Lol, I feel really sad posting so quickly after the poll closed but I usually don't win things so I was excited. Thanks a lot to the eight people who voted for me. <3 I personally loved WildMimiga's caption and there were a lot of others really funny ones too. ^^

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It wasn't supposed to close for another few hours, guess I messed up the time a bit. But it's alright I think everyone voted anyway. :P Congratulations! It was close but you deserved it. :) Emblem, awayyyy~

Back