• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Coming soon) The Delta moon clan!! apply here^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hi guys,
    im making this new clan next week. ill be testing people to see if they're good for the clan or not. but there will be three sections of members, ok (apprentices), good (go-getters) and also the brilliant ones (the masters of delta). I will try to make this clan a great success. If you want to try out write your friend code and i'll add it.
    So, if you wanna try out this is my friend code: 2449 6332 6978.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!

LUCASLUCARIO

This clan will be closed now till i get permission

Last edited:

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Ill battle you to try out. fc is in sig. double or single

dang i forgot wich types celebi was

Last edited:
    Years
    your results.

Strategy 37/50
    knowing the types of moves 39/50
    prediction of attacks 41/50

you have got in the clan as a go-getter!!!!!!!!! !CONGRATULATIONS!

overall

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    yes im not an apprentice!

I thought my guys hidden power was fire so i kept using it and it didnt work lol

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Holy crap we have enough clans! I highly doubt this clan will make it past the mods. But if you want to try, go for it, just be ready to be destroyed by the RRC at some point.

Years
    yeah, but im gonna try make this clan really strategic and strong and will rise to be the best.

still spaces
    friend code:2449 6332 6978

as all i know, when we get enough people we will hold a tournament an so far the winner will get a mesprit or celebi and second third and fourth i haven't thought of yet

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    If you didn't get permission from the mods, you cannot make this clan. And if you want to make a clan strategic, try to make the opening post a bit more welcoming and organized. This doesn't seem like a clan at all.

Just my 2 cents, hopefully if you follow it, you'll make a better clan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    id like to join heh i think id definatly make it seeing as i just destroyed a member of eon demonsion clan 2 of my pokemon fainted all of his were gone hehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back