• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Command to remove pokémon team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Hi there, I want to know if exist some command for remove one pokemon from team of the player, and other that can give up the same pokemon turned off to equip again.
    If doesn't exist, I need at least one comand for turn off one pokemon from team.

Sir_Tman

Overworked game Dev
    Years
  • Have you look anywhere else on this forum.
    Because this question has been asked a bunch of times.

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • This is the super short version:
    Choose what pkm you're about to store
    Pb2bz9K.png

Get it back
    uzGxR4S.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Can you elaborate on your request?

sorry my bad English, I'm not sure you're understanding me.
    I need to withdraw from the team and store a pokémon, all through command, and then another command to return the pokemon for coach.

I want to simulate a theft pokémon.

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • sorry my bad English, I'm not sure you're understanding me.
    I need to withdraw from the team and store a pokémon, all through command, and then another command to return the pokemon for coach.

I want to simulate a theft pokémon.

And that's what the event does, the first page will let you choose a pokémon and will store it in the variable 1. The second event will give it back. Yours the duty to actually write the dialogue.

Obviously is missing some fundamental codes such as a check to see if the player has space to retrieve it and it goes without saying that the variable 1 is the variable that deals with temporary pokémons so it's prone to be overwritten unless you use another variable.

If you need another way to "lose" your Pokémon, such as you'll lose the first one or you'll only lose your PIKACHU whether its position is, that's another thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    And that's what the event does, the first page will let you choose a pokémon and will store it in the variable 1. The second event will give it back. Yours the duty to actually write the dialogue.

Obviously is missing some fundamental codes such as a check to see if the player has space to retrieve it and it goes without saying that the variable 1 is the variable that deals with temporary pokémons so it's prone to be overwritten unless you use another variable.

If you need another way to "lose" your Pokémon, such as you'll lose the first one or you'll only lose your PIKACHU whether its position is, that's another thing.

That's the problem, I do not want to let the player select a Pokemon to store.
    I already want to leave programmed a Pokemon in specific.

Years
  • That's the problem, I do not want to let the player select a Pokemon to store.
    I already want to leave programmed a Pokemon in specific.

How do you plan on marking that Pokemon? If it's a Meowth, how would the game know that Meowth from another? You'll have to make some kind of flag attatched to the mon itself, or maybe stored the mon in a game variable before giving it to the player. If the latter, just run through the player's party and check if any of the mons are equal to the variable you stored, then remove that one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    How do you plan on marking that Pokemon? If it's a Meowth, how would the game know that Meowth from another? You'll have to make some kind of flag attatched to the mon itself, or maybe stored the mon in a game variable before giving it to the player. If the latter, just run through the player's party and check if any of the mons are equal to the variable you stored, then remove that one.

This is not going to work.. but thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back