• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Comment your TSV for a chance to win a Shiny Cyndaquil HA [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    So I've just bred 6 boxes of Timid Cyndaquil HA (some of them are Blaze. Hey, only 60% that HA can be passed down, but those eggs have Extrasensory, that's a plus)
    For some reason I won't post the whole list of egg's info here
    If you want to test your luck, comment your TSV and FC, I'll check if your TSV matched any of the eggs I have here and send you the egg asap

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    ok let me see if i get this right

TSV = Total Shiny Value?

If i have read it right then that would be 0 (new player)

FC = Friend code?

2895-9814-3763

Coldy

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • ok let me see if i get this right

TSV = Total Shiny Value?

If i have read it right then that would be 0 (new player)

FC = Friend code?

2895-9814-3763

Coldy
    Close enough buddy. TSV is Trainer Shiny Value. In short, if your TSV (which is a random value assigned to you as soon as you start your file) matches the one of a Pokémon you're about to encounter/egg you've just received (randomised every time in both cases), the Pokémon will be shiny. Unfortunately, it's not easy at all to find out your TSV...

My TSV is 0646.

Last edited:

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    May as well post the TSV I know of my three games.
    2268 for my Alpha Sapphire.

sorry, no egg matched -_-
    Ehm, i have three games and so three numbers ^^
    1338, 2005 and 2024
    FC is in the rightupper icon

and sorry, no egg matched too

but don't be sad, I breed a lot recently (about 6 boxes every 3-4 days) and will make new post for you guys soon
    anyway, I recommend you to put your TSV in this post so next time, if there's any egg matched, I'll send you guys a PM
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362108
    Omicron made that thread weeks ago but seem like not so much people know about it

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Close enough buddy. TSV is Trainer Shiny Value. In short, if your TSV (which is a random value assigned to you as soon as you start your file) matches the one of a Pokémon you're about to encounter/egg you've just received (randomised every time in both cases), the Pokémon will be shiny. Unfortunately, it's not easy at all to find out your TSV...

My TSV is 0646.

sorry, no matched -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back