• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporters' 1st Usergroup Color Poll! Some of you asked for it.

What color should the next Community Supporter username color be?

• [color="#adab21"][b]#ADAB21[/b][/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    #AD6321 <3

I'm sure nobody will pick. "Don't change the color - I like it as it is"

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well I just did. XD

I'd rather have the current green than any of the other colours here.

Eon-Rider

Years
    Oh great... At this rate I'll be purple.

/me needs to find more supporters of #009966.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm supposed to be in the Supporter group so count my vote too. :[ I'm only not in it because I don't want my name in the current colour.

That said, I like the purple best. I reaaaally hate the old S-Mod brown and I always hated that Praetor yellow. So my second choice is green and I refuse those other two colours...lol. D:

Eon-Rider

Years
    I hope all non-CS members have read the first post... XD

This color selection is open to Community Supporters only. Votes by any other usergroup will be disregarded.

Everyone! Stop voting for the ugleh purple!

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    People probably vote and then read the thread. :x The "Community Supporters only" thing should be in the poll title too. xD;

Years
    I'm supposed to be in the Supporter group so count my vote too. :[ I'm only not in it because I don't want my name in the current colour.

That said, I like the purple best. I reaaaally hate the old S-Mod brown and I always hated that Praetor yellow. So my second choice is green and I refuse those other two colours...lol. D:

Did you donate, or is that jut a post-staff perk? :o

All of the colors are ugly. DX Where's the pink? Seriously. I'd find a way to donate if I could have a pink name. But no. I don't like purple; I wouldn't be an admin for that very reason. The green is okay I guess, and the other two are...just no.

Cherrim

Years
    I donated a little while ago. XD;

And not enough people like pink to go for a pink name. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Could care less if it's disregarded, just stating my views before I become a CS.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    The new green looks better than the current color, but it would be stupid to change from green to green. =X That yellow is pretty nasty looking.

I actually like the brown, so I voted for it. I guess I'll be content if purple wins though. XD

Back