• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community team

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    1: Polar Spectrum's

Stunfisk

Nature: Modest
    Ability: Static
    Item: Choice Specs
    EV's: 252 Sp Atk, 252 HP
    Moves:
    Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Ice, Sludge Bomb

2: Zekroms

Gyarados

Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Intimidate/Moxie
    Item: Life Orb
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
    Moves: Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance

3:my

Aegislash

Nature: Quiet
    Item: Leftovers
    EVs: 244 HP/12 Def/252 SAtk
    -Shadow Ball
    -Iron Head
    -Pursuit
    -King's Shield

4: BadPokemon's Concelldur

Nature: Adamant
    Abiliyt: Guts (punishes status abusers/status absorber)
    Item: Assault Vest
    EV's: 252 hp/ 252 att/ 4 sp. def

drain punch (STAB + health regen)
    ice punch (flying/ gliscor coverage)
    mach punch (every team needs priority)
    knock off (hits ghost types/ nice utility)

5: Euphorics

Typhlosion

Choice Scarf
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spd
    Ability: Blaze
    -Eruption
    -Fire Blast
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power Ice (Or Rock)

6: SkorXX's

Jynx

Jynx

Focus Sash
    Nature: Modest.
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed.
    Ability: Forewarn.
    Moves:
    -Sweet Kiss
    -Psyshock
    -Lovely Kiss
    -Ice Beam / Shadow Ball.

i was tired when i posted previusly and posted the incomplete team but this is it thanks for everything guys you made me feel welcome great community

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Once again, Aegislash is banned in competitive battles aka you cant use it unless you play ubers.

Jynx, Typhlosion and Stunfisk are rather bad and largely outclassed by other pokemon. (For example, Typhlosion is inferior to Heatran)

3 of your pokemon are weak to Stealth Rock aka THE most used move in the game so your team is handicapped from the get go and you have no way to remove it. You need either Defog or Rapid Spin.

There is no synergy or strategy here and you have no Stealth Rock yourself. You also do not cover threats sufficiently at all.

Slapping random pokemon together and calling it a day a team does not make and i can almost guarantee you wont win, sorry but its true. :\

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Once again, Aegislash is banned in competitive battles aka you cant use it unless you play ubers.

Jynx, Typhlosion and Stunfisk are rather bad and largely outclassed by other pokemon. (For example, Typhlosion is inferior to Heatran)

3 of your pokemon are weak to Stealth Rock aka THE most used move in the game so your team is handicapped from the get go and you have no way to remove it. You need either Defog or Rapid Spin.

There is no synergy or strategy here and you have no Stealth Rock yourself. You also do not cover threats sufficiently at all.

Slapping random pokemon together and calling it a day a team does not make and i can almost guarantee you wont win, sorry but its true. :\

yes i understand this and thank you for saying something but i had no intention entering actuall competitive with this team i realize the flaws but the team was only half of the point of this post it was meant to get to know the community as well this team has been made up of what others gave to me so to put my foot in the door and learn breeding and battling i shall use it
    some random no restriction battles and then i will make a team of my own i had no intention of using this team permenantly however that said only the team members are set in stone if you have a suggestion to make this team better via moves items or natures your more than welcome and if my Aegislash is really that bad of an idea maybe you could come up with a replacement? i wouldnt mind at all i only chose it because i find it to be a cool concept and wished to see it in a real battle

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Don't worry mate; as long as you're playing this
    Spoiler:
    instead of this
    Spoiler:
    You can use whatever pokemon you want regardless of arbitrary tears tier lists, community specific bans, and still have a good time, learn how to play better, and yes even win with that team. Good luck by the way and keep us posted how it goes :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    thanks a Ton Spectrum i plan on it an i also plan on the first test being the Prism League as long as im aloud XD

Polar Spectrum

Years
    xD Oh please dear arceus come through the league with a Stunfisk; I would be so glad to see one make it into the hall of fame if you could take it all the way. Sadly in contrast with my "go be free and use the pokemon you love" message, I'm not actually sure if Aegislash is challenger / gym team leader legal by the league's rules :C You could use the team with Aegislash on battle spot, but I think if you challenged the league you'd have to make just the one change of it for something else. Golurk, maybe? It's not really the same, but it has good offenses and ghost/ground stab :U

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
    Don't worry mate; as long as you're playing this
    Spoiler:
    instead of this
    Community team
    You can use whatever pokemon you want regardless of arbitrary tears tier lists, community specific bans, and still have a good time, learn how to play better, and yes even win with that team. Good luck by the way and keep us posted how it goes :D

*Giggles*

In my boredom I went and tried this team on showdown, it was really fun. I did pretty good, won about 60% of my matches in ubers(aegislash) This sort of threads should be posted more often just for the funsies ^^

Polar Spectrum

Years
    *Giggles*

In my boredom I went and tried this team on showdown, it was really fun. I did pretty good, won about 60% of my matches in ubers(aegislash) This sort of threads should be posted more often just for the funsies ^^

Oh hey, you tried it out and you weren't even the thread author :D And you still did well in ubers - that's fantastic. Yeah absolutely agree with your statement though. In fact, in order to get myself back into pokemon for a bit I think I'll go do something similar.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    yes!!! this thread did exactly as intended love you guys however due to my lack of knoledge / abillity i am changing around a few moves mostly because of hidden power and the difficulty of getting the right type so far i changed stunfisks to muddy water and i changed gyaridos waterfall into dragon tail play around with their team a little

Back