• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    And do you know what makes it worse? Even on this site, there is a thread somewhere called "D/P Pokemon Maker" which generates codes for Pokemon with any OT, IDNo., attacks, ball, and/or item. They really need to take it off...

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Just asking...I got a Shiny Piplup caught Jun.18 2028, Can it be Legit??
    whos the ot i migrate all the time and i change the years not days but i took it back to 07.

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    why cant a caught one be legit anyway couldnt u just have a shiny from the begining
    EDIT: i meant y cant u have one from the begining the one u recieve from prof. rowan

Last edited:

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    All you need to do is check for the special ribbon that the real movie Darkrais have, that item can't be hacked

Wrong, the special ribbon can easily be hacked. One guy tried to trade me a Lugia but it had every ribbon in the game including the classic ribbon. It was also in a cherish ball. Stuff like that can easily be hacked.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    I found a way how to tell if its hack after u get it. If u have wii and battle revolution. U connect ur ds. When it ash u to pick ur pokemon u should bet able to pick ur hacked pokemon. It will say it is a "bad egg"

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    I found a way how to tell if its hack after u get it. If u have wii and battle revolution. U connect ur ds. When it ash u to pick ur pokemon u should bet able to pick ur hacked pokemon. It will say it is a "bad egg"

right..............

that has been mentioned before nothing new. plus the only thing that battle revolution does is check for pokemon with strange ivs and or strange movesets not normally learned by a particular pokemon. otherwise hacks like my shiny charizard level 100 in an ultra ball can still work no problem. a shame really.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    this is just a caution...but watch out for yoyo179. he tried to trade me a lv 100 houndoom caught in a master ball. possibly hacked as noone would use a master ball on that. he also had a lv 100 charzard in an ultra ball in his party at the time as well as a master ball poliwrath. he also said he hacks.

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    this is just a caution...but watch out for yoyo179. he tried to trade me a lv 100 houndoom caught in a master ball. possibly hacked as noone would use a master ball on that. he also had a lv 100 charzard in an ultra ball in his party at the time as well as a master ball poliwrath. he also said he hacks.

He is a hacker he tried to trade me a torterra found at lake verity at lvl 2.

Years

i'm just cautioning everyone too but anyone that has a Shiny English Mew, Shiny Celebi, Shiny Jirachi, English Darkrai, English Shaymin or ANY Arceus is either a hacker or got it from a hacker. It isn't possible to get ANY of those listed in the world, even Japan.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    i'm just cautioning everyone too but anyone that has a Shiny English Mew, Shiny Celebi, Shiny Jirachi, English Darkrai, English Shaymin or ANY Arceus is either a hacker or got it from a hacker. It isn't possible to get ANY of those listed in the world, even Japan.

So then why don't you try reporting all those traders that are trading those shiny english mews? there are several of them posted right now and are being traded by well respected members here on the forums.

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Recently I got a Shiny Suicune from MrMo1115 and it had 31 IV's in every stat and 0 EV's in any stats.I know that it could have been luck and that he cleared the EV's with berries but i'm not sure if it's legitamate or not ><;

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years

Unfortunatly then, this will prove that Tumbly is officially a hacker, one of the pokemon she gave was a shiny english Mew so we have to say for now on that trading tumbly owned pokemon is forbidden. It is a sad truth but we have toaccept it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back