• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparing YOURSELF to cartoon character(s)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    MUHAHAHA!what character (Or characters) do you think your most like? I can't think of anything for myself at the moment...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm, I can't really think of where to move this. It belongs somewhere else... Maybe Other Entertainment? O_o; I'm not really sure.

Anyway, there are several characters that I'm like, atleast, in my opinion. I'll name off a list. They're in no particular order!

Bianca, from Pokemon Heroes - She is an artist! That's the most obvious reason, lol. She was also friendly, but she didn't mind standing up to people.

Ichigo, from Tokyo Mew Mew - She's cheerful, clumsy, can be a bit of a ditz, she gets nervous when she's put in the spotlight, she'll stand up for her friends, she's pretty brave, she has a good sense of humor, and several other things.

Luchia, from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch - She's friendly, and a bit clumsy.

Kagome, from InuYasha - She's friendly to almost anyone, she loves cute things, and she'll stand up for other people quite often.

Aya-chan

Ohayo, minna-san!
    Years
    Tomoyo Daidouji (Card Captor Sakura)- She's soft-spoken, she loves sewing, and she is obsessed in videotaping. (I'm not *that* obsessed but I love video taping. Especially if it's my best friend :p)

Tamao Tamamura|?| (Shaman King)- Tamao's shy, kind, and soft-spoken. She also blushes everytime someone *coughhercrushcough* is near her, actually she always blushes. And sometimes she usually gets bossed around -_-().

There are a lot more, I just can't remember them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    it's gotta be seto kaiba! He has the same fav cards as me(blue-eyes w dragon!! so kawaii!), isn't really into fashion(like me), and likes video games(can't get enough of em)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'd say I'm a mix of VERY different (different from eachother, that is) characters. (Oh, and you CAN compare yourself to boys if your a girl if you want, and vice-versa ^^;; )

Here they are, in no particular order whatsoever! XD

1. Cosmo: I tend to act extremely stupid, and enjoy being random... TACO!

2. Ed from Cowboy Bebop: Insane female computer geek. Need I say more?

3. Misty: Whatever you do, don't make me mad. *gets out a mallet*

4. Conan from Case Closed: I'm great at figuring out difficult things my friends can't, I'm great at puzzles... Yeah.. All I'm trying to say is I may not look it, but I'm smart, and extremely observant.

Can't think of anything else..

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I dunno. I guess Kenny from South Park fits me =/ I die, and I'm missunderstood XD;;

Or maybe also Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh! He's just so rebellious, and he cares for his friends. XD But wait.. I don't have that much friends. o_o;

*dies*

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Hm... I really think I'm like a mix between Marik Ishtar and Miho, both from YGO.
    Marik= Strong, will do anything for what he wants, and loves his siblings
    Miho= Shy, Modest, Mosty quiet, and a girl. XD
    Those are the things I can relate to. XD

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    If i had to say a character, i'd say Ritchie from Pok?mon, or maybe Aiko (the blue haired girl) from Ojamajo Doremi (Magical Doremi).

Basically, kind, nice, shy.. and easily embarassed XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    rabbitsdying2 said:
    Cantiflas (circa 1978)... the episodes that used to air between Mexican soap operas.
    Ahahaha.

XD Cantiflas is funny. The first time I saw him I was 5 and watching some reruns on that spanish channel.. hmm, whatchamacallit? Univision XD

Pero Cantiflas es un hombre, tu eres una mujer! XD Y el tiene barba, yo estoy muy segura que las mujeres no crecen barbas XD

*es matada por un cocodrilo*

(translation: *killed by a crocodile*)

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    XD Cantiflas is funny. The first time I saw him I was 5 and watching some reruns on that spanish channel.. hmm, whatchamacallit? Univision XD

Pero Cantiflas es un hombre, tu eres una mujer! XD Y el tiene barba, yo estoy muy segura que las mujeres no crecen barbas XD

*es matada por un cocodrilo*

(translation: *killed by a crocodile*)
    The first time I saw Cantiflas was the first time I understood love at first sight... j/k
    No digo que soy hombre aunque si estoy media peluda de la cara (jajaja -j/k); digo que tengo una combinacion especial de flojera y sexy... ;)

Back