• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Pokemon Team

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hey I'm trying to make a competitive team in my Emerald game. Please suggest any good teams that you can think of with their move sets, EVs, IVs, and all. Thank you!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It'd be great if you'd give us some ideas to start with, like Pokemon you're interesting in using, your playstyle, etc. Telling us to build a whole team for you is a bit much. There's so many options to consider, and its YOUR team, not ours. Give us a little something to work with here.

Does anyone even battle competitively on Gen 3 anymore?

srinator

It'd be great if you'd give us some ideas to start with, like Pokemon you're interesting in using, your playstyle, etc. Telling us to build a whole team for you is a bit much. There's so many options to consider, and its YOUR team, not ours. Give us a little something to work with here.

Does anyone even battle competitively on Gen 3 anymore?

yes people do lol, not many tho. adv lc was tbh one of the most fun tiers till date, and gen 3 ou is amazing you should try it.

also this looks like help for in game team, take it to ingame section.

anyway this should help you in deciding whats good and whats not, after you have decided what you want we might be able to help you, pls dont select the top 6 mons lol :)
    https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/adv-viability-ranking-ou.3503019/

hope i helped.

Back