• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compilation of Pokemon in Anime?

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    So I know this is probably a ridiculous question, but does there exist such a thing as a video compilation of all (or some) Pokemon battling in the anime? The reason I ask is because I'd like to add to my favorites list, and I know one of the best ways to find favorites is through watching the anime. I used to watch it religiously as a kid, but I'm way too far behind at this point to catch up. That's why I'm looking for just the battles and moments that show off each individual Pokemon's strengths.

If there's not, I'll probably watch the gym battles and tournament episodes, as those are generally a great source for that (I picked up Bastiodon as a favorite from the gym battle episode and Krabby/Kingler from the original season's tournament).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't believe there is really any sort of compilation that spans the generations. Or multiple characters' Pokémon, or multiple Pokémon even. I'm thinking that the most you'll find is fan-cut videos compiling defining moments of one particular Pokémon, and even then there won't be much. Honestly I recommend using your technique up until DP and then watching those AND every single episode with Paul in it, because when you watch for the battles there you'll probably want to understand the character. Sad as I am to say it, when you watch Unova battles you should be prepared to be rather disappointed. They are fairly lackluster.

Beyond that, though, I can't give you much advice- we are not allowed to link to illegal streaming/downloads or share websites which have that as their main purpose. I will leave this thread open for now though, in case others have advice they would like to share or episode recommendations~

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Even though you are behind, you can always watch up to ongoing episodes =)
    There's only one new episode weekly so you can make it ;)
    It's much better than seeing compilation video which doesn't give you all the memories :D

Back