• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Complete Kanto Pokedex

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Who has a complete Kanto Pokedex (without cheating)? I'm almost there, having 146 caught and 148 seen. Need to get Magmar from my friend (he has LG, I have FR) and level up Kabuto and Dratini to complete the list. After that, it's onto completing the National Dex (or as close as I can get without the tickets).

Anyway, what about the rest of you? Who has a complete Kanto Dex?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    i only need to get some more eevees and evolve them and then im finaly @ 149.. after that just leveling up my medapot :)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    i have both LG and FR completed, just need to finish colosseum to complete the johto pokedex, then a lot o fwork to finish to hoenn pokedex

Years
    I almost had to complete Kanto PokeDex in my Yellow. I had every Pokemon except for Mew. I just kept on trading people and all that stuff to get them all. But oddly enough,
    Professor Oak never called me or anything and when I went to Pallet, I didn't get the Mew and certificate I was supossed to get so I gave my game away.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I finished all the pokedex's hhehe, ive played alot when I was younger

Years
    im almost complete, all the pokemon i need i can either get from my friend (has LG) or my brother (has ruby). Is it possible to get Mew and Celebi without using a gamehsark? if not, it would be pretty impossible to get all 386 pokemon of the national pokedex (verified number on Pokemon.com)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    omg everyones got alot hmm *whips out pokemon fr* well i cant see it properly but me thinks its 133 lol cannot be 188 lol any way national wise i got 279 :P trading from ruby :P

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Seen 146 in my Kanto Dex, and I've only caught/got 112 out of 150! *cries*

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well, thanks to the help of my friend, I now have 150 out of 150 Kanto Pokemon, and been awarded the certificate. I would give you a screenshot, but they are all horribly blurred. In case you're wondering, my National Dex stands at 324, so I'm fairly close to completing that.

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    I have 147 for Kanto in LG. Just need Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, and of course, Mew.

WOW! Thats the exact same pokemon i need to complete my pokedex!, Only on Pokemon Blue Version(gotta love a classic:D)

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    I had a complete Pokedex in Pokemon Blue. Those were the days...

After that, everyone in my neighborhood stopped liking Pokemon, so I have nobody to trade with! I still got like 230 or so Pokemon in Silver version.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i have completed the kanto pokedex and i have 277 pokemon on my national dex.i need pokemon colloseum.

Back