• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete Pokedex Quest

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    no its ok i want your zangoose and your japanesse mew i offer u chimchar for zangoose and for mew latios my fc is in my signature

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    That 50716 is Hadou Mew, as for 50534 I cannot find that ID on Serebii what's it location found and it's level?

Level: 100
    Ability: Synchronize
    and its stats are similar to the hadou mew I have (its also 100 the mystry mew is the only one I have ut)

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    no its ok i want your zangoose and your japanesse mew i offer u chimchar for zangoose and for mew latios my fc is in my signature

I will do the zangoose for the chimchar, but is there anything else you are looking for instead of the Mew? Im trying to hold onto that for something I really need.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Yes I can make a gliger. Let me make an egg for myself real quick and so I can give you min its lvl 20. Or you can take the egg either one your choice. I will bring them both.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I have a Dusk Stone I'd be willing to give you. Would it be possible to have a Heracross egg for it? =)

Yes I can get you a Heracross egg :) I will make it now and will send you a private message in a few minutes.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I just got the Budew and Bronzor. I was just getting ready to update the main post. What are you looking for in exchange for the Scale?

I just updated to include some others I am missing.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can offer a Hippopotas with Stockpile, Slack Off, Curse, Stealth Rock

I may have a Gorebyss. I know I lack the item for it. I'll check.

I need nothing specific in return

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I can offer a Hippopotas with Stockpile, Slack Off, Curse, Stealth Rock

I may have a Gorebyss. I know I lack the item for it. I'll check.

I need nothing specific in return

That would be amazing. Gorebyss has been one of the biggest pains. Is their anything you are missing that you need?

Back