• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete Scan Archive: Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar

Master Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    i have zipped the first volume and sent a pm to nicoleb on how to download the zipped file...i need to get few more posts and i will be able to post the link here.....(sorry i like to read lots of new threads but don't like to post un-useful stuff like many users do)

Years
  • *kills Max* XD
    Hehe :P Anywhoo, why don't you zip and upload them that way this time Max? That would be nice (for me atleast xD) Btw I hace a question but better I'll tell ya via PM =P

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Nah, putting them seperately is better convenience for the readers. But for the downloader, you can simply load them and hit RightClick Save. And besides, if you tell me to upload a Zip along with the seperate images, it'll take a lot of space on the server. These images are quite large in size.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    jaguar said:
    keep up the work nicoleb and max you two are great..
    i have zipped the first volume with all the chapters (and yes i have asked nicoleb's permission to do so) some pages may not be in order but if you arrange them by date it should make it easier...
    Well you do volume 2 as well.

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    i haven't done vol 2 yet cause i want some feed back if the zipping the first vol was a good idea or not...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • If you ZIP it, you're making it more convenient for the ugly-speed internet users. And that's it. ZIPping is otherwise, just making it more convenient for thieves to steal, to do more than just read casually. > >

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    dont worry max dude i have deleted the link so now no one can download the zipped file...(are you happy now???)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    Any way I can talk someone into sending me the entire scannage thus far? I don't want to mess with downloading each page one-by-one. Zipped or just a folder, doesn't matter to me. I would just like a bit of convenience. My friend and I are huge fans of anime and the like, and have recently grown back to Pokemon (he's 19, I'm 20 xD). Here's my contact info:

AIM: XxSwingBladexX

MSN: [email protected]

Yahoo: swingblade_planeswalker

GoogleTalk: swingblade [at] gmail [dot] com (also my email)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • |sighs| No Andrew, and same to you SwingBlade. You'll both have to bear with us and work things out one page at a time, and download them off at your own expenses. - -;

Oh and by the way .. I think I'll include this into a rule because you two started something in my head. ^^

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    ok i cant wait for the next vol or chapter of pok comic

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2006
    Will you post volume 3 and the rest? And i can't wait for the rest of golden boy saga!!

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    MAX has been banned...*Weeps helplessly...* Who is gonna give us pokemon comics now...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2008
    Thanks you..!
    May you update more complete volume pokemon adventures..?

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    Can i ask who will be kind enough to give us some more pokemon comics....
    Max has been banned and nicoleb doesn't seem to be around much now....

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • jaguar said:
    Can i ask who will be kind enough to give us some more pokemon comics....
    Max has been banned and nicoleb doesn't seem to be around much now....
    I believe I said I'd get around to it as soon as I had the time. I've been very caught up in homework lately.

I'm actually going to start my own thread again for this. Good thing I've saved the HTML code from the other thread. I'll ask Niko to close this attention-seeking thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back