• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Completed] Pokemon Supreme Fire

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    Hi, I'm so sorry and I hope i'm not writing in the wrong section. I Found this romhack some days ago and it's fantastic so thank you. I've a Question, there is a link to a pokemon list and for evolutions.
    I hope so, cause I can't find it.

Thank you

Years
  • Hi, I'm so sorry and I hope i'm not writing in the wrong section. I Found this romhack some days ago and it's fantastic so thank you. I've a Question, there is a link to a pokemon list and for evolutions.
    I hope so, cause I can't find it.

Thank you

Thanks for the compliment on the game.
    All info are in the download files in the main post.

Years
  • Finally can work on romhacking again and the first thing for me is to change the weakness/resist table back to ALMOST the same as the original Pokemon games. However, I will still not change the benefits of Bugs, Grass, and ghost. The reason is, that I still want the game to have a bit of my concept.

Other changes include:

• You will get your running shoes as soon as you spawn
    • May is no longer in the game
    • No more Level Soft-Cap which makes Pokemon unable to disobey you
    • Pokemon that has an X at the end of their name wont be able to evolve
    • Potion heals 50HP
    • Super Potion heals 100HP
    • EXP trainer inside PokeCenter to train your new Pokemon
    • New item in shop
    • For nuzlocke players. Poison death are prevented
    • Every gym will have 6 Pokemon
    • Nature Changer by Vermillion City

anyway some pictures:
    Spoiler:

This is just an update. Still in Works but it won't be that long as it's very little change to the romhack.

Years
  • The Update is Finally done.

Hope you guys enjoy the latest update. Download link will be here and the original Posts.

Some additional changes:

• You will get your running shoes as soon as you spawn
    • May is no longer in the game
    • No more Level Soft-Cap which makes Pokemon unable to disobey you
    • Pokemon that has an X at the end of their name wont be able to evolve
    • Potion heals 50HP
    • Super Potion heals 100HP
    • EXP trainer inside PokeCenter to train your new Pokemon
    • New item in shop
    • For nuzlocke players. Poison death are prevented
    • Every gym will have 6 Pokemon
    • Nature Changer by Vermillion City
      [*] more challenging gyms and elite 4 battles
      [*]more Jessie and James battles
      [*]lowered down some Power for some moves
      [*]Weakness/resistance is almost the same as the original
      [*]addition trainers to Altering Cave (just giving credit):
      'Banemode' facebook streamer
      'psycho' YouTuber.

Now it's time for me to Continue the sequel romhack.

PS - I wrote this on the 4th of August. I could have sworn I posted this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Looks like a cool concept. Is there a reason why Ghost has 4 immunities? I understand the immunity to ground, but the the immunity to rock is an interesting one

Years
  • Looks like a cool concept. Is there a reason why Ghost has 4 immunities? I understand the immunity to ground, but the the immunity to rock is an interesting one

If i truly believe or when i watched Ash first encounter in Lavender town. If i remember correctly, Something was thrown to Haunter and it just phase the thing thrown through it, cant remember specific.

But because of this, I think i have written the reason in the main post, but i basically want ghost to not be affected by "physical" moves. And there is 2 problem with that. 1 i dont know how to do it. 2, not many ghost pokemon in this romhack...

Plus it will be OP and no point putting BST for their defense; mostly me thinking ahead for the sequel.

So the next thing i can think of is for it to be immune to rock and ground cause in the romhack only rock and ground moves have physical-moves only. I was tempted to do flying as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Oh i thought there was a physical and special split already implemented. Thats an interesting take on ghost types

Back