• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: !!![COMPLETED]!!! PROJECT RE: Pokemon RE:Verse - DIFFERENT BUT NOSTALGIC KANTO - UP TO GEN 9 POKEMON

sylingga

Red Everywhere
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    POKEMON RE:VERSE
    Developed using HexManiac Advance
    Anti-Piracy.png
    Titlescreen-0-2-0.gif

IMPORTANT NOTE :
    This is last update for POKEMON RE:Verse, because i want to port / making new game with new system, HUBOL (Haven's Unofficial Build Of Leon's Dynamic Pokemon Expansion Complete FireRed Upgrade Rombase).
    With this, i can add newer feature / engine, such as Dynamax, Gigantamax, Z-Moves, etc.

Thanks you for playing this game..​

Intro :
    This is my second attempt at making a rom hack. Continuing Pokemon Red Everywhere, I'm trying to develop a romhack using HEX MANIAC ADVANCE.​

Summary :
    My Goal of this romhack is Re-imagined Fire Red, its like playing Fire Red with new experience.
    RE:Verse still has vanila place (like Palet, Viridian, etc) but with changing positions and paths.
    I'll keep updating and expanding the story so it will give player new experience when playing Re:Verse, but still feel this is Fire Red / Kanto.
    First step of this hack was Re-Order the location in map.
    Pokemon USUM was influence me for making this romhack, so i use Seven Islands as base, and combine with each town to make some big islands, and some small islands.

Changelog :
    Spoiler:

Progress :
    Story : 100% (main story) -will update post game in DLC
    Feature : 100% ( i guess, i already add new feature for binary hack)
    Sounds : 100% (still same as vanila)
    Maps : 100% (modify some town and connection done)
    Pokemon : 100% (wanna keep 151 pokemons, but does not cover the possibility to add new pokemons)

Feature :
    - Post game : Defending CHAMPION TITLE!!!
    - Post game : Becoming a GYM LEADER!!!
    - PSS (Physical Special Split) from GEN IV (thanks to AGSMG?)
    - Fairy-type Pokemon
    - Revisting Kanto with new and refreshing maps
    + Now there are 7 big islands, and some small islands that you can explore. (See Changelog)
    + Changing Bike to Miraidon (OW sprite by DarkusShadow, that i modify)
    + Gameboy C for playing Pokemon Red?? (on development) -preparing for DLC
    + Expanding Seagallop Ferries destination (thanks to Spherical Ice), so can explore other region?? (on development)
    - Many QoL hacks:
    + Dynamic Surf Sprite (by ghoulslash), now it will shows the pokemon you use when surfing (not blop anymore)
    + Day Night System (by Prime-Dialga), implement DNS sistem and DNS text box.
    + Showing Hidden Power : thanks to Zeturich
    - Timebased event, there will be some pokemon & trainer that can encouter in spesific time (try see TV on Mom's room)
    - Clock on Start Menu (by BluRosie)
    - GB Sound (by RichterSnipes), thanks to RichterSnipes, now you can hear nostalgic Pokemon RB music
    - EV-IV Screen (by Greenphx9, azimuth)
    - Got EXP when capture pokemon (by Ismash, DoesntKnowHowToPlay)
    - Reusable TM, now you can use TM infinitely
    - Button for Running like HGSS (by Lunos), Press R for on/off Running (dont need to press B all the time)
    - Enable running from start and Bike Miraidon everywhere
    - Pokerider item for replacing FLY Slaves
    - Shiny charm item for guarantee shiny
    - And many more (dont wanna spoiler to much)

Screenshots :
    Spoiler:

Bugs :
    Spoiler:

FAQ :
    Spoiler:

Download :
    Spoiler:

Discord :
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame :
    Spoiler:

Credits :
    Please remind me if there's credit that i not (yet) include
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

sylingga

Red Everywhere
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I think there won't be any update / new version for the next two months.
    I'll focus to make / fixing documentation, like wild pokemon location, legendary pokemon, trainer, event and maybe some walkthrough.
    Also i'll try fixing the story (until this version, still has same story with Vanilla Fire Red).

sylingga

Red Everywhere
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    What do I do with the "ups" file?

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME / PATCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Download the patch (extract on zip from download link)
    You'll get .UPS file & .txt (the ups is patch file)
    2. Patch that .ups file to Pokemon Fire Red v1.0 or 1636 Pokemon Fire Red (U)( Squirrels) rom.gba
    3. Patch using NUPS or online patcher,
    *on NUPS, chose Ignore in option if file is invalid

Back