• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliments to pokecommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    yay! rep is fun. i didn't go up a bar level until i had like 300 posts. then some huge member gave me good rep because they thought one of my posts was amusing and all of a sudden i had like 4 blocks... it was suprising. more people will give you rep if they see that you have more blocks in hope that you'll give them rep in return. it's a cool cycle once you get into it. anyway... compliments to PC. it's a great message board. it really is. it was the first one i ever got into and the only one that's kept my interest. i love the shiny hunters club! we're the largest pokemon based club (i'm almost positive of that). having a group of people who you're really tight with makes posting at a board much more fun. so that's probably why i like it so much here. all of the people at the SHC are really nice and so are a lot of the other members here. i have 70 of you guys on my aim buddy list... it's amazing. but ya, the people really make this board worth coming back to. and it's really neat being around a bunch of people who don't think looking for shiny pokemon/creating pictures sprite by sprite is rediculous. hats off to PC.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    *wonders how this became a rep thread* Anyway, my biggest rep was from...Dakota! It was when I was a newbie and he repped me awhile back! Twas the niceness :3

Anyway yall, I wasn't flamming this thread o_0 I just thought it was just strange for someone who hadn't even gotten 20 posts in. PC RULEZ

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
    Well, It's different now. Now I'm on PC like, at least 6 hours a day,(and that's as low of an estimate as I can make.) But I understand,Chibi-chan. I know you weren't flaming, just unsure of this post. :D

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    whoa... i got seriously good repped. that's crazy. thanks to whoever that was!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    As great as the rep system is, this thread isn't for speaking about it. -_- Please, try to get back on topic...or at least don't post just for the sake of thanking for rep, etc. Thank you.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah, sorry about that. it just came as a suprise that my rep count was up 800 points. for the sake of remaining on topic... a haiku about how sweet PC is:

How sweet is PC?
    it is hella effin' sweet!
    sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Goblinaro said:
    Thank you, shadoweyes11. In return, I'll give you rep! :D
    shadoweyes11 said:
    Hey this thread is good and thats why im giving you lots rep ^^
    Lightning said:
    As great as the rep system is, this thread isn't for speaking about it. -_- Please, try to get back on topic...or at least don't post just for the sake of thanking for rep, etc. Thank you.
    'chout guys, make sure that you don't turn this into a "give pointless rep" party. PC is rad and all, but it's probably not rad enough that it'll allow this thread to stay open if you go against what admins suggest (i'm guilty of this too for my whole "thanks for the rep" post). so, for the sake or remaining on topic... another haiku about the greatness of PC:
    Yes, rep is quite fun
    But what's really important,
    Are our PC friends.​
    awww....
    *takes a bow*

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Kirra-chan? said:
    I would also have to say that PC has done a fantastic job, and is the ONLY well-organised forum that I have ever seen. It's not teeming with n00bs, everyone usually seems to be sticking to the rules, it's just... *thinks of a word* Perfect! =P

I agree with you its the ONLY well-organized forum ever :D I'm here all day(not really).

Kurosaki

Okay guys, this thread has drifted WAY off topic. This isn't a thread about giving rep, nor is it a thread relating to banners, and you were warned about this earlier, so...
    (-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back