• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliments to pokecommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
    Thank you, Eliana. At first, I thought this thread wouldn't work out. But then I found some good friends that helped hold this together, like Charizard_Fire_God, PPNSteve, and The Hunk. Special thanks to The Hunk for helping me keep positive, and also to Charizard_Fire_God, for being the first person to start to pull this thread back together. Thanks to you all! :mew2:

Edit: will someone please post on this, I don't want this shut down. Thank you. :pokeball:

Edit: Also feel free to rate this thread. Thank you. :pokeball:

Last edited:

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
    First off, thanks for what? Second, I just want to thank everyone who has posted on this thread. This is my first hot thread, even though I'm fairly new. I really appreciate it. And PPNSteve, who came up with this site? 'Cause whoever it was, that person must have been someone ultra-intelligent! :classic: :D :P :mew: :mew2:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    PPNSteve said:
    Hey thanks much for the compliment!! We all work very hard to make PC the BEST online Pokemon forum around.. and we do it for you, the members.

enjoy your time here and all that we offer.
    Lol.

I think the earlier replies in this thread speak for themselves, but eh. You'll grow bored of PC eventually, as we all do.

And Master Kwesi Nkromah 'came up with' PC, but he and Steve own the place.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    This is fine...though it reeks of brown nosing, it's all good...no flamed, not spam...

Good thread! I dub thee Sir Cheek Kissa

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I haven't been here for that long, but I do agree with The Hunk. Plus the mods really don't seem to have too much of a problem with this, so I'm all for it. (*and besides, this is the feedback forum*)

Hm. I came here in June of this year. It was a few weeks into summer break, and since we weren't going on any vacations or anything I wanted at least something to keep me busy. Since I'm extremely shy I usually feel uncomfortable on forums with tons of members like this. Not to mention that I've actually been flamed out of other forums just for stating simple opinions like saying I liked a certain song.
    However, I decided to join this forum just to see what it was like. I'm actually very happy here ^_^. I too am slowly becoming a more outgoing person. I remember the first time I had the courage to even go into the SDCC, I was afraid people would chase me away from it because they didn't like me or something. I've actually gotten to meet quite a few people in that thread, though :3 I'm not sucking up or anything, but I must say that the mods do a much better job at modding than I've seen on a lot of forums (or even than I can really do myself XD;;;) Spam isn't much of a problem at all here. Trust me, it's very good to find a forum where there's not much spam and there's not many elitist members detemined to keep it that way at all costs. PC is really one of the best forums I've been to, and I mean that.

So, yeah, in conclusion, I've so far been satisfied with my stay at PC. Thanks to all my friends on this forum, thanks to the mods and admins, thanks to pretty much anyone who helped make this forum what it is today ^^.

~ Chiru-chan

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Little late to answer but anyway.
    Its so nice of you to make a topic about PC ^_^ I totally agree they did an awesome job and congratulate them as well. =)

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    pc owns but like how do u have all those blocks i like posted 75 times and i have none? lol yah thats the only part that doesnt make sense here lol

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Ransit said:
    pc owns but like how do u have all those blocks i like posted 75 times and i have none? lol yah thats the only part that doesnt make sense here lol
    i think you're talking about reputation points. they have nothing to do with how many posts you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back