• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Composer in training appears!

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hi everyone! I've recently been learning about composition and the likes as a side hobby to help with my band abilities to be able to hear the music "better" if you will. I've written a couple pieces, and friends tell me they're good, but how will I get better if all I hear is nothing but praise?

I'm going to post my latest ones:
    Cat's Song(made this song for my friend, it's my latest version of it. although I feel it's still missing something)
    Trombone Trio a piece I wrote for a school performance, which we do every year in December.
    Forest theme This was the first theme I ever wrote

I appreciate every ounce of criticism and suggestions that you'll have to help this beginning composer learn and use to get better. Appreciate it, have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomDoom

The one who Dooms
    Years
  • Hey! From a beginner composer to another, I think they sound quite good. You have improved from you're first song, which is always a plus. Anyways, I am probably not the best at giving criticism (cuz im also kind of new at composing) But just keep practicing and you'll eventually get better.

Back