• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest Super Star Challenge!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Contest Super Star Challenge!

Pokemon Contest Super Star Challenge

Intro
    Welcome to another challenge brought to you by Wilhelm/Necrum! This time we have one that can be played by anyone with a Hoenn or Sinnoh game- a Contest challenge! The challenge isn't too complicated either, your goal is to win all 5 Contest ribbons with the same Pokemon, making them something of a Contest Super Star!

Rules
    1. Any Pokemon may be used as long as it wasn't hacked and shares your OT.
    2. An entered Pokemon must have no Contest stats or ribbons at the time of sign up.
    3. Due to the nature of this challenge, the burden of proof is necessary! You must share a picture proving that your Pokemon has all 5 ribbons at the end of the challenge. You are encouraged to take pictures during your Contests if you are playing ORAS.
    4. This challenge can only be played in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Username:
    Trainer Name:
    Version:
    Future Star:

Pokemon Coordinators
    Wilhelm - Medicham

shadic249 - Gardevoir
    CDChaser - Braviary

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Contest Super Star Challenge: Medicham
    1/5

The first thing me and Mick Zaford the Medicham took on was the Coolness Contest! After some Pokeblock feeding of course. I gave him roughly 3 of each Pokeblock+, and since he has a neutral nature he was easy to raise in all fields. He probably isn't maxed yet, I just don't want to go further until it is needed. Anybutt, Mick was a true star today! On the second round he successfully mega evolved from a maxed audience. There were a few close calls though. One of my best rounds was completely nuked by shock of a move that went after my Medicham. But I came out the victor!

Mick Zaford the Hardy Medicham
    Level 44
    -Thunder Punch
    -Power Trick
    -Reversal
    -Bulk Up

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Update:
    Just a quick update, I gave Braviary (who I really should nickname) four rainbow pokeblocks+ upon sign-up, and went into a cool contest, we won, and he performed his incredible shining road trick, but I forgot to take a picture, so we'll re run through that after completing the others. I also taught him a few moves, here's the stats so far;

Falcon/Perigrin the bashful Braviary ♂
    -Sunny Day

-Defog

-Swagger

-Roost

Years
  • I went in going gardevior a metric ton of green pokeblocks and won my first two contests. No pictures because it was really heard in the end.

Years
  • Username: AoTora
    Trainer Name: Lara
    Version: Emerald
    Future Star: Mightyena (I always loved Mightyena and I always wanted to use one in a contest :3)

Username: AoTora
    Trainer Name: Lara
    Version: Platinum
    Future Star: Bibarel- This should be interesting lol

Back