• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Converting Image into Tileset

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I found a very nice tileset to work on. But when I import it in RpgXP, it's not displayed properly. And ADvancedmap openbeta won't even open it.

Is there a way to convert it somehow? And please don't say manually :P

Heres the pic

Years
    Hi everyone,

I found a very nice tileset to work on. But when I import it in RpgXP, it's not displayed properly. And ADvancedmap openbeta won't even open it.

Is there a way to convert it somehow? And please don't say manually :P

Heres the pic

Questions about RPG Maker XP belong in Game Development. Advance Map is for ROM Hacking, though, so I think you might be confused. Either way, you'll either want to check the Game Development forum out if you're making a game, or this tutorial if you're hacking and want to know more about tile insertion. (And, yes, that's largely going to be an entirely manual process I'm afraid).

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Questions about RPG Maker XP belong in Game Development. Advance Map is for ROM Hacking, though, so I think you might be confused. Either way, you'll either want to check the Game Development forum out if you're making a game, or this tutorial if you're hacking and want to know more about tile insertion. (And, yes, that's largely going to be an entirely manual process I'm afraid).

Alright, thanks! Sorry i'm quite new here :s I'm gonne check it immediatly!

Back