• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cool forums...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Wow these forums are pretty cool I just couldn't resist joining. Well I'm new and I like to sprite and create RPG Maker games...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome ^___^ I'm sure there are lots of helpful people who'd be more than happy to help you with RPG making and spriting :) Anyways,enjoy your stay,read teh rules and PM me if you want to be friends :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hi there Sprite Tourney. Welcome to PC!! I'm glad to see you are into sprites. I'm a custom spriter myself. XD If you want to check out my work hit up the link below. I'm working on creating a complete sprited FakeDex I call the MegaDex. Right now my thread is closed down. It has been closed down for a few months now because I'm working on touching up most of my sprites and putting them in a new display format, but hopefully I will open up my new thread soon. Hope to talk to you more around PC!! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. XD

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=45776

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hello! And welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here! ^.^

Years
    So you like making sprites? I like making sprites too ^^ I'm not too great these days though. I don't sprite too often anymore. There hasn't been time ._.;
    I've never played with RPG makers... but they look like fun ^^

Welcome to PC ^^ I hope you have fun and find some friends. *gives candy*

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC!

I think the RPG Maker is a brilliant tool and I enjoy using it, but I've never actually finished anything. -.-

I hope you enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Back