• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cool Package for HGSS

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I went to walmart and since I already bought SS I decided to pick up HG...to my surprise...they have a package for HG thats the same price as HG except it comes with the preorder Ho-oh figure and a Pokewalker case :)

But it brings up a problem...I had both in my pocket at 0 steps and when I got to my room and checked it the HG one with the case had exactly 100 steps more then the SS one...so apparently the case adds steps?

Anyone else have this problem or seen this cool deal?

Discuss

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've seen the deal, however I didn't buy either HG or SS from Wal-Mart.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Omg, I saw it yesterday and I was like wtf, because I would have bought it there since it was way better than the preorder from Gamestop. I preorded both at GS but they forgot to give me my figurines and when I went back all they had was the Lugia so I had to go to Target and buy the Ho-Oh figure, then I see this at Wal-Mart and I'm crushed :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah, I saw it. I actually told my cousin who bought his Soul Silver today to get it from Wal-Mart for that exact reason. Pretty lame that they would have that, especially since I preordered my SS, and didn't even get my figurine because they ran out of 'em. The Pokewalker case would have been nice too for me to get, since my decided to roll away from me and get some scratches. D|

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I saw that a few weeks ago. The cases look kinda cool :)

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Yeah, I saw this at Wal Mart the other day and I got mad. I bought SoulSilver for 40 bucks and here is HeartGold and SoulSilver with the little figurine STILL for 40 bucks! I think that's really stupid...

Anyway, I didn't have any problems. Were you Pokéwalkers in different pockets? Maybe one of your legs move more than the other one. XD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    You Americans are lucky. All the offers I get is that in GAME if I bought a strategy guide then didn't use it, I could have my money back:P

And pokewalkers aren't exactly,well, good at things, as I went on a journey in my dad's wagon, and we went through some bumpy roads (about 40 miles of them), and it added on 2000 steps to my step count.:S

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Actually I've tried a lot ways to get steps, at first I tried to do the motion of what it would be like in my pocket but then I tried banging on my bed at a constant rate and that gets steps. So I think it recognizes steps when it bangs against your leg. I don't know what this case looks like so I can't explain it but my guess is that your SS one was probably on top of your HG one so when it moved against your other Pokewalker and probably recognized as a too hard surface to be your leg.

Years
    the wal mart deal was cool because i pre ordered hg at gamestop and got the figure but i was wanting ss with the figure and then i go to wal mart and woo hoo!! i get it. but then i thought why would i pre order and gs if wal mart has something way better

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Aww, whaaat?

You guys got your figurines? =( I'd love a Ho-oh figurine on my tableside, but no, pre-ordering HeartGold gave me nothing.

I swear, it even cost me $1.95 more than it said on the website...

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    It's weird I went to WalMart earlier and saw and was like wow that's pretty cool then come here and see a thread about it XD, but too late already got my HG with figurine :D

Back