• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

coolest dog

favorite dog?

• Entei

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Granbull

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Absol. The other two are OK, but Absol looks the coolest, and it even looks cute sometimes. ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • sly-chan took the words right out of my mouth. xD

Absol, because it's both cool and cute. xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Um, well, I don't think any of them are that cool, and please use correct punctuation [capitalising.] But I'm a nitpicker, so never mind. I pick Houndoom. Absol reminds me of a goat, and Entei is uber.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Iveechan says that Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Absol are not of the canine persuation. They are simply quadropedal furred things. My favorite dog is one not listed, Granbull. She's all purple and bipedal and looks like she can kicks some serious butt. CHOMP.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • I like entei becuase Entei seems to have so much pride and honor just by it stature and the way it looks. I also like Entei becuase I beleive his the strongest of all the dogs.

Back